Reviews for Family Resemblance
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/19
This is a cool story (and idea) and I like your writing... Only there's one problem:
Gaara is the one who most obviously resembles their father, because of his red hair and eye circles. (Don't ask me why he and his dad both have them, because it makes no sense. The answer probably involves continuity errors and lots of kohl.)
Although, did you write this before the kazekage got reanimated? Because come to think of it we probably didn't know what he looked like before then.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/20
This was fascinating. Thank you!
Asian95 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I'm not sure if the Yondaime Kazekage's face was shown when you wrote this, but now that it has been, Kankuro really does look a lot like him- albeit with different coloured hair, but otherwise they could be identical.
Angelic Fluffle chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
How sad... Poor Kankuro.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
very good.
-Yuki
Miner603 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is incredible, but is it true? Has Kankuro inherited their father's looks? I haven't kept up with the series long enough to know.
KenzoTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Ooooh very nice take on this!
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
this was...different, i really liked it, i feel kinda sorry for them both
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That is one way at looking at Kankuro's ridiculous kabuki paint.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
i always thought kankuro looked like his dad too. this is very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I like it, a lot
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is a nice plausible theory as to why Kankuro wears all that stuff. Good job, I really enjoyed this Oneshot!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I've seen this theory before, but this is the first time I've seen a story that focused on it.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Poor, poor Kankurou, he really was unlucky in his resemblance to the Yondaime. And I think this explanation is really convincing, when I see Kankurou always wearing his hood and paint. Probably Kishi didn't mean it this way, but is still turns out to be likely. Nice story here, added to favorites.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 5/9/2012