Reviews for Fighting Alone
I like d story 2 much. Plz update soon
Plz review soon. I'm excited
irdohr chapter 18 . 6/3
What the hell?

This chapter seems so out of place. Brock's speech came out of nowhere, and nothing in this story even suggested anything he said. It completely took away any immersion into this story and just came across as an exposition dump that's only here because it can be without actually adding to the story. Sure Ash admitted he may be in love, but that could've happened in any number of ways that would've been more natural.
Axcel chapter 3 . 5/23
Cynthia, Paul is not a threat to you. He barely trains his pokemon, preferring to capture naturally strong ones and expect them to get more raw power by battling than to actually train them. Speaking of battling, his method is nothing more than brute force. There is no thinking, no tactics, no intelligence. Ash only loses to him because he does the same thing when battling his "rivals" because they make him get all hot-headed.
Masterofsex chapter 23 . 4/27
Are you ever gunna update this again
TrueReader1597 chapter 1 . 3/31
Are you going to continue this story or not. I've been reading it on and off for the past 3 years mainly because it's one of the few good Ash/Pokemon stories here. I'm not telling you or begging you to do anything, I'm asking you if your going to finish one of the best stories I've ever read.
Discontinues this story, but works on a similar story that hasn't been updated in the same year.
Suck A Dull chapter 1 . 3/27
You are a asshole who the fuck posts a fucking story then doesent fucking complete it. u get us attached to the story then dosent update anymore. You should have fucking deleted it if you werent going to fucking complete it u saggy bag of dick tits
Slinky12355 chapter 23 . 3/24
This is a really good story. I hope you continue it.
Raa chapter 23 . 3/8
Is it simply your style to write such 'HIGH RATED AMAZING' storys and completely abandon them? You should be ashamed of yourself...I thought so high about you.
KitkatMoon chapter 23 . 2/15
Great story, hope you continue
Salamence989 chapter 23 . 11/13/2015
Please make more
Gold2King chapter 23 . 11/9/2015
Rereading this for the fourth time and - well, damn. Such a shame it hasn't been continued. Will always be in my top 5 pokefics.
Arxhaelologist chapter 23 . 10/25/2015
Please update! This is a very good series, and I want to see more!
If you are stuck for ideas, maybe you could do some more Anabel romance or finally introduce the assassin that Team Rocket might be sending after Ash. Will there be any Dawn soon? And could you explain the thing with Cynthia? I don't understand why Ash thinks they will be battling against each other.
Bloody chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
Why the hell do you start a story if you cant complete it?! Delete it or complete it man!