Reviews for Fighting Alone
Pokmon Master chapter 1 . 12/13
I know that you as the writer will probably never see this, but this is one of my favorite works of fan fiction. You are witty and clever, and it shines through the writing. You give great moments, write amazing plot lines, and are great at writing battles.

I humbly thank you for the work you have graced us with. You inspire me and my writing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Theseus chapter 23 . 11/25
It's sad that this story is probably dead. It was my favorite story and the only one to date that I could stand rereading. Their other stories were just as good.
Plzzzzzz update this fic you're a promising writer and i like this plot very much , I would be a happy reader if you update it
Oh the feels in this chapter. I also liked your theory on how the Pokemon world developed it aligns with my own.
freddy.lane.1 chapter 23 . 10/4
sadly ash, you will RARELY have ANY normal days at all.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 9/7
Genial vvd
A Metalhead chapter 23 . 7/10
Shame that its been seven years since his last update and i like this fanfic shame that its dead
Darkchaser chapter 23 . 7/1
Please come back to wrtting this story it's really good and I want to see what you have planned for ash
This is pretty bad. Ash is nothing like the anime.
J0K3R Of Monday chapter 23 . 5/13
And just when it got interesting, it died.
He doesn't update,i think his cat died or something but he's one of the best fanfic author.
Fingwing2 chapter 23 . 3/26
update soon please
MalignantSorrow chapter 23 . 2/17
It's a shame you haven't updated this. It is very good
darklonerangerdxd chapter 23 . 2/7
FREAKING HELLLLL WHEN ARE YA GONNA UPDATE THIS
Luxray-Vision chapter 23 . 1/26
I love the story, it's one of my favorite Pokemon stories. I also like the fact that you added Solidad, it's almost never done and I like seeing things like that