Reviews for Fighting Alone
Why does it have to be Cynthia. Hey I hope u didn't forget about our dear Latias. There also Pidgeot, Primeape, Haunted
panther73110 chapter 23 . 7/10
Are you going to be finishing this story
alemery chapter 23 . 6/21
Cool!
hey what about ash's primeape he left with anthony?
will the harem have misty in it too?
uh did you do that name mistake on purpose?
Yanoakc chapter 23 . 6/2
Kinda sucks it's been years since you've updated this. If you ever come back to this though, I suggest only Ash/Cynthia.
gemava chapter 23 . 5/18
ash still needs that 3rd dragon type I am sort of hoping for it to be an axew though just because I love haxorus and shiny haxorus is a BAMF pokemon. either that or noibat or tyrunt this however is mainly because I would like to see the curiousity and awe in the other dragon masters eyes when the see either of them. because you haven't mentioned kalos yet and im guessing the fossils will be exceedingly rare and noibat be very illusive. also because a giant t-rex going toe to toe with rhyperior and charizard seems like something wicked to write about.

I sort of want ash to eventually get a riolu or lucario to help with his aura but that is cliché. however the only other pokemon I can remember off the top of my head that have anything similar or can use aura sphere are the togepi family and mewtwo and while mewtwo joining ash would be incredible especially to show that gardevoir isn't the most powerful psychic pokemon (even if she isn't arrogant and purely confident) I do know that others can use aura but cnt think of them right now

please keep writing and update again soon
No harem and period. Ash and Cynthia would be deserve each other. I have read many harem story and they loose shine once all the crazy and dramatic parts end.
powermachine79 chapter 23 . 5/10
really love the story and looking forward to seeing how it will become in the future
Tyrhineld chapter 9 . 4/19
Quick note: DO. NOT. WRITE. A. CHAPTER. IN. ALL. BOLD. Besides that good story so far.
Ranmaleopard chapter 23 . 4/14
This is just amazing and I really can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 9 . 4/10
One pokemon I know Ash knows of is the Crystal Onix. Which would definately throw his opponents off. It certainly is unique. He could also reunite with his Lapras.
lovelikeIdo chapter 23 . 4/10
Man ! Come on you can't do this to us,readers and your followers and to this is easily categorized in one of best fics i have ever is truly a amazing story,a masterpiece i would say.I 've just read this story today and stop thinking of having more.I would also like to say that this also my first review i have given to any fic on this pleaseeeeeeeeeeee don't dissapoint all this people and update soon or even give us something think that you gave up on this because others haven't given up on this amazing plot .So i will be hoping that you will update soon man and don't you dissapoint us.
LoneWolfsRage chapter 23 . 4/8