Reviews for Someone to Fall Back On
twilightLala chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i loved it wish you made it in a story instead of a one shot
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aww this was beyond sweet :) x
Cassyboo8 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was really good! I love this Edward and Bella! Well done :)
EmmaLeighL chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was really sweet. But it doesn't seem like it should be M, but that's just me and my desire for lemons talking. :)
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
aww! so sweet :)
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Ahhhh so my dentist must be Alice.

She said I had a cavity and I said...NO I DON'T. She's like, whatever, come in on Friday. And I was like...fuck. Fine. Stupid dentist.

Well. Now I have a cavity.

Thanks for that.

Fucking cheese and alpacas.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
He told tales of vampires that sparkled in the sun (well, maybe they didn't sparkle, because that would just be silly).

Hahahahaha!

"Inside voices, Emmett. I think the librarian just shushed you, thinking you were in the next building with her," I shot at him. Jesus fuck, he was loud.

LMAO!

Soooooo sweet!
RosesFromDrew chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aw, I loved it. It was so cute. Brilliant story! :D
ShyNiks chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love this short story it's really good I wish that it could be expanded but oh well still really good story
Anton M chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I just eagerly came here to read another story of yours only to realise that I've read this! I cannot believe I haven't reviewed, I'm so sorry! I commonly try to review everything I read, but I seem to fail sometimes. I'm terribly sorry.

My favourite:

"I always wondered about you. I did see you, and I thought you were worth the effort to get to know, but I always thought you didn't want to. You never spoke to me, and were always writing in your journal about cheese and alpacas."

Cheese and alpacas? *laughs*

How sane of her. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely writing!

Mav
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Awe that was soo sweet, I loved it!
zhaydel chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hey. i love this one-shot. and i was just wondering who is the real singer of that song edward played or if you were the composer? i really love the lyrics. :)
brooklyngirlx chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was really cute. I loved the ending.
TwiguysObsessed chapter 1 . 4/29/2010