Reviews for Bullets and Drowning
Hells Bells chapter 9 . 5/2
REALLY great story.I like your version of required more than the actual episode.
prince-bishop chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
Gibbs and Tony a father and son relationship don't think so, not the way Gibbs treats Tony, if I was Gibbs, son I would demand to be put up for adoption.
cindythechef chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
this was REALLY good
cruchot chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Woaw ! Just perfect ! I would have wanted the episode to be like that, seriously it would have been perfect. ! :D anyway, well done or "bravo" as we say in french :p
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Such a good story~ I really enjoyed reading this :)
stareagle chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Good first story. Thanks for sharing.
Madances chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
I should be getting ready for work, but ... I finished reading your story. Good job. Thanks, Tracy
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
This was a very good story :) I love your writing :D
novrov chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
I was watching a rerun of Requiem and though that there has to be repercussions for Tony, with his plagued lungs and all that...

You've written a great story! Thumbs up :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Tony Tony you need to think of your self also. He hoped the adrenaline could keep him focused long enough to finish this seemingly impossible task so that the outcome would be a good one for at least Maddie and Gibbs, even if it didn't turn out so well for himself. You have people that care now.

I loved when Tony went into the warehouse running and shooting the bad guys at the same time. Then dove into the water. I wish they would portray him more like that.

So sweet when Ziva was concerned and had tears for Tony. I loved when she put her head on his chest and feel asleep to his heart beat.

Leave it to Gibbs to tell Tony how he felt w/o really saying much.
lilawonder chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
A great first effort! And what's even more perfect is that you finished it!
HotchsGirl chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
hey tango,

great story, thanks for sharing!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
Nice one. I agree that Tony would have gone into the water to save them even if he had been shot. This was one of my favorite episodes and the fics that were made, either continuations or AUs like yours, just make me cry all over again. 10/10
GreenEyes09 chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
Great story.
esprit en deuil chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
great fic :) i liked your take on the episode and the AU'ish direction you took it.