Reviews for Two Is Better Than One
Lexi Mikaelson chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
please do more! oh, and even thought its not fred/george/hermione, can you do more scenes with them? i find them so sweet in your story! :D
Lexi Mikaelson chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
ahaha even fred and george like her! really love this! XD
Rayleigh Jane chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
I love this!

write more soon please(:
Harry with a mustache chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Hermione is acting kind of slutty and that was really mean to Harry...
Rayleigh Jane chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
"Cheeri-Owls" haha! I love it.

I really like it, it's cheery and playful.

Handsome Cedric just got rejected, and Oliver just makes everything better(:

Stay Golden.
MysteryNoName chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
more twins plz!

and more draco!
verra chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
please continue writing this story.i'd really like to find out what happens next.
DaughterOfLaughter chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
i read both chapters today so.. anyways who is harry crushing on is it hermione ? IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT,HUH, ,HUH ,HUH ,HUH,
Jenny chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Great story, but you posted your chapters backwards. Hope you update again real soon.
Iluvbellasuzepotter chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Hey i luvd the story!plzz continue it...
Leedle-leedle-lee chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
I want to use your dictionary. Dangerousness. I've never thought of it. hanks. I shall tourture my closest fiends with it. Have a nice day.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
I love this story, please update this soon, I think it is my favorite story of all time that is rated K, I like NEVER read K stories, but my friend suggested this to me, and after the first chapter I was soo into it! I cant wait for you to update good job!
Little-ray-of-Friggin-Sunshine chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
lolz tht was 2 cute BUT mention fred and george more but instead of them being like IN love let them just flirt, tease, and being really sorta protective
CheshireCat23 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Hermione is quite popular in this fanfic, huh? :) I know this is a Hermione/Cedric story, but I really like her interaction with Draco. They are so cute together! You know, in case Cedrics dies (which I hope he doesn't), they should totally become a couple.

Love what you've written so far and am looking forward to new chapters soon!
Lk1995 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
I think It has a great plot so far :) it really is a great story you have something really good here.