Reviews for Even Jedi Cry
2weird2live chapter 4 . 5/20
Is it bad that I can’t read this story because I always start sobbing?
Probably, anyway this is a really good story
Redbaron71 chapter 62 . 5/11
This is probably my favourite fic on this site. It's so well written and it kept me on edge through the entire story. Mace was really fun and all the mystery and darkness is nice. It's like a giant puzzle where the reader is trying to figure out everything as the story goes on and finds out there nowhere close. This hasn't been updated since 2012 and while the ending isn't that bad I really hope that you come back to this story, it's amazingly well written and I am really enjoying it.
Guest chapter 62 . 12/27/2017
This is still my favourite fanfiction 5 years after reading, I believe it always will be
tavae.themisal1 chapter 62 . 12/28/2017
OK. this is great. I binge read over about a day and a half. Came to your profile off Ruth's. Miss her a lot and now apparently I'll be missing you as well once I've read everything here. I know life does get in the way but even a once in a blue moon update would be more than welcome!
anon chapter 62 . 9/9/2017
you say your muse dried up bc of the high caliber of other authors but tbqh this one of the best stories-if not the best- I've read in my 11 years of reading fic. I know this hasn't been updated since 2012 but I hope your muse comes back one day and you finish this! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time I read this and it's now 3:39 AM, but I absolutely don't regret giving up sleep to read this. The way you hint at things and then lead readers into discovering what those hints are aimed at (like with BB omfg) is brilliantly done, I don't think I've ever read a story, online or not, that does it quite like you do and I'm pretty sure reading this has made my own writing better so thank you for that! and thank you for sharing this amazing work! As soon as I saw there were 62 chapters, around when I was reading chapter 5, I got really excited, because you're so talented, the story is so intricate, and I hoped that it might be finished because you drew me in entirely-I haven't read anything but this since I started it-but I respect muses that leave, it can't be helped. The fact that you posted 62 chapters in 2 years astounds me, congratulations on that, it's very impressive! This is the longest review I've ever written, and I don't tend to comment on fics that haven't updated in a while, but this fic is too great to not talk about.
Ruttan chapter 62 . 4/25/2017
Any chance your muse has returned?
Ginga3 chapter 62 . 12/15/2016
This is the most gripping Fan Fiction I have read yet! Please continue, it left on such a bad ending! 3
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 62 . 12/1/2016
Wow awesome fic this story wow amazing poor Obi-wan desrve better ufff I Hope someday back and continued this fic ..congrats for great work thanks for sharing :-)
dwelian chapter 62 . 7/7/2016
Oh my gosh I've gotten so caught up in this story!

Obiiiiiiiiiii no precious smol child good LORD you're life is a mess right now.

*slaps the follow story button!*
A M4D TE4-P4RTY chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
I am really enjoying this story but I do have one point I am unsure about. How come no one has thought to question Qui-Gon's behaviour? One minute he goes from caring about Obi-Wan, then Anakin comes in and he forgets all about him. He's also acting out of character, characters frequently think (in earlier chapters) that he's not acting like the Qui-Gon they know. Should the other jedi not have seen/noticed this and thought to look into it? How come they haven't? If I saw someone suddenly not seeming to care about someone they loved, I'd know there was something really wrong and try and find out what was wrong with them. That's the one point that seems illogical to me. Why is no one looking into why Qui-Gon is behaving so out of character? Has (I know it sounds silly) mind control or something not occurred to them? Or brain damage? I'd be interested to know why you chose to make this decision from an authorial point of view. Why did you chose to not make them question Qui-Gon's behaviour?
Apart from that, I think the story is brilliant and I really enjoy your writing style!
little miss moonlight chapter 62 . 4/18/2016
Aw man, I wish u had finished this :/ just found it and got sucked in!
klester1987c chapter 62 . 3/13/2016
Is it still not abandoned?
Sophia the Scribe chapter 62 . 3/3/2016
No, you can't leave it there! You promised it wasn't abandoned! Please finish this, or I will be left in the lurch forever!
Guest chapter 62 . 1/21/2016
I love this story , it has taken long to read so please continue it, give us an end . By the way Obi Wan was superb and Qui Gon deserves at least a punch.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 62 . 11/15/2015
It's not done... And it hasn't been updated in years... But... *cries forever* PLEASE FINISH THIS!