Reviews for Luminescence
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was great. Kudos :)
Jennifer Apple chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
*dies*
That was unbelievable. I actually don't think I breathed once while I read that. Mind-boggling.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I usually don't like reading stories in the second person, but yours...Yours work. Excellent job (to both this story and your other ones) :)
lealila chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was...that was marvelous. Darth Sol indeed-it fits. You ended this perfectly. How, instead of saying "the end" your saying, that a new story is coming/has arrived, and everything will recyle(ish). Marvelous.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow... Just wow. I am so amazed with how smoothly the fic flowed in second person. Fantastic writing to go with a brilliant story.

(And I now highly admire you for ending your fic with that line... I always liked to think of endings as new beginnings)
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
That was...flawless. It seemed so perfect in a way.
Mahina chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oooooo. This has a real feel of tragedy to it. Darth Sol is well crafted and the cyclical repetition of history is poetic.
jewelledhunter chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
If I could worship a fic, I would worship this one. The parallels between father and son, the way everything's repeating, Darth Sol's (what a brilliant name) insistence on his own morality, and the idea that the Skywalker line is destined to rule...wow. Just wow.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Holy f*ckin' cow...sorry, I don't normally swear, but WHOA. That was EPIC. Just..incredible. Great, GREAT work!
Nadreth chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
More please? O.o
MJ Mink chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Fascinating dark Luke, so much like Anakin. still wanting the people that he deliberately repels. Beautifully written.
Kamia6 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow. Amazing and dark and amazing... I don't really know what else to say except that.
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That is a seriously Dark Luke! : ) Beautifully written and tragic.