Reviews for Luminescence
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 5/13
Idk if you like the prequels or not, but I do and this scene that popped into my head:
"I could have you anything, Leia. Sister. Anything but this. /I hate you./"
"You were my brother, Luke, I /loved/ you."

This story was such a wonderful read though! It was nice to see Luke being a decent ruler, despite being a Sith, and Han wanting to go to him, but Leia knowing what his gold eyes meant.
Doctor Dandy chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
She's the bad guy in this situation. She's a terrorist and he's not a bad ruler. She's keeping his son from him. She'd rather her children be dead than use the Dark Side? She's a disgusting human and a terrible mother.
Starsilver chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
This sent shivers down my spine - it's so creepily well-written. And it feels like a complete work, despite not answering any questions about why Luke fell.
~Star
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Ugh why this premise is so good I love you
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Oh my gosh! That was intense, yet very well done! Will you be expanding this?
A Love Song For A Vampire chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Jesus, my jaw in on the flower. This was one of the greatest stories I've ever read and I'm nearly in shock from how beautifully it was written! You cannot ask for a better Star Wars fanfiction than this! Many kudos to you!
DarkMando chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
• •

_
\_/

My jaw has been dropped.

Great work.
liesmyth chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was great. Kudos :)
Jennifer Apple chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
*dies*
That was unbelievable. I actually don't think I breathed once while I read that. Mind-boggling.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I usually don't like reading stories in the second person, but yours...Yours work. Excellent job (to both this story and your other ones) :)
lealila chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was...that was marvelous. Darth Sol indeed-it fits. You ended this perfectly. How, instead of saying "the end" your saying, that a new story is coming/has arrived, and everything will recyle(ish). Marvelous.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow... Just wow. I am so amazed with how smoothly the fic flowed in second person. Fantastic writing to go with a brilliant story.

(And I now highly admire you for ending your fic with that line... I always liked to think of endings as new beginnings)
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
That was...flawless. It seemed so perfect in a way.