Reviews for Luminescence
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 7/3
Oh my gosh! That was intense, yet very well done! Will you be expanding this?
BlueCinders chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Jesus, my jaw in on the flower. This was one of the greatest stories I've ever read and I'm nearly in shock from how beautifully it was written! You cannot ask for a better Star Wars fanfiction than this! Many kudos to you!
DarkMando chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
• •

_
\_/

My jaw has been dropped.

Great work.
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was great. Kudos :)
Jennifer Apple chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
*dies*
That was unbelievable. I actually don't think I breathed once while I read that. Mind-boggling.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I usually don't like reading stories in the second person, but yours...Yours work. Excellent job (to both this story and your other ones) :)
lealila chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was...that was marvelous. Darth Sol indeed-it fits. You ended this perfectly. How, instead of saying "the end" your saying, that a new story is coming/has arrived, and everything will recyle(ish). Marvelous.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow... Just wow. I am so amazed with how smoothly the fic flowed in second person. Fantastic writing to go with a brilliant story.

(And I now highly admire you for ending your fic with that line... I always liked to think of endings as new beginnings)
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
That was...flawless. It seemed so perfect in a way.
Mahina chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oooooo. This has a real feel of tragedy to it. Darth Sol is well crafted and the cyclical repetition of history is poetic.
jewelledhunter chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
If I could worship a fic, I would worship this one. The parallels between father and son, the way everything's repeating, Darth Sol's (what a brilliant name) insistence on his own morality, and the idea that the Skywalker line is destined to rule...wow. Just wow.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Holy f*ckin' cow...sorry, I don't normally swear, but WHOA. That was EPIC. Just..incredible. Great, GREAT work!
Nadreth chapter 1 . 5/4/2010