Reviews for Night Flying —or, What's In A Name
brooke13243546 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
I Love your story so much!
xabandonedaccountx chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
Hmmm, have I always been such a troublemaker? I think I'm taking after you, Mum. Dad must be sighing and rolling his eyes at us right now, too. :)

I think Remus would be secretly pleased that Teddy causes trouble.

Dundundun suspense
xabandonedaccountx chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
I've had very little screen time here with Lils.

I'll take things into my own hands, no thanks to the author here.

LOVE LOVE LOVE sarcastic Teddy!

As for "Fab"… Lily's referring to Fabian Weasley, an old school friend of mine (we had been best mates at Hogwarts). He's the son of famous Quidditch star Katie Bell and Lily's deceased Uncle Fred. He's my age, one of Lily's many cousins, and the Potions professor for Hogwarts. Hmm. I hadn't seen him in years. I wonder if I should visit him now that I'm in the area…

I love how he goes off on a tangent.

Who was in the library with the Emulsifier?
xabandonedaccountx chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Lol! Loved Teddy's reaction to the kiss. I love your Teddy, he's so adorable.
combeferring chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
AAAHHH THIS IS SO GOOD.

But I'm guessing your not coming back to it? D:

You need to, I'm desparate to know whats up with the creepy red eyed perv!
IAmAPencilBird chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
O.O My reaction.

Strange, I don't really like writing/reading first person, but this one was different.

Sleepwalker!Lily FTW!

Argh! Red eyes! Evil is about! RUN!
LinnaK chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
I love this story so far! Please continue with it.
lonely hands chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
Ha, this chapter was very funny :) The first bit? FANTASTIC! But how could you leave me with a cliffhanger, you cruel so-and-so? (love you really) ;D

Please update soon?

And, ZOMG, what's up with the red-eyed freak?
lonely hands chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
"Dulet Dipney" is a very bit hit.' I'll bet they are! *insert swoon here*

Oh, mew, you are a star! This is so fantabulous! I just... gah, this is just the best story I've read in a while!
lonely hands chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
'YAY! Uh, I mean…cool. Yeah. It was cool. … Heh.' Haha, that made my day!

'My head hurts. I can't keep up with all these different little plotlines!' Oh, but Teddy... YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THEM! I sure do xD

Anywho, I can't even begin to describe how much I loved this chapter- it's bloody brilliant!
lonely hands chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Well, that sure was an interesting chapter! There's so much suspense and drama here- LOVING it!
lonely hands chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I love your Teddy SO much! He's so different to how I write him and how othersa write him :) I really like that he's funny and sarcastic, you've created a really imaginative personality for him!

I liked this chapter a LOT! The way you described Victoire's punch and Teddy's insult was fabulous!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Well thank Morgen you discovered this pairing xD You write them oh so well! I LOVEDADORE this so so so much!

Amazing first chapter, mew! The first part really drew me in- I was completley swept away by the words from end to finish. *goes to r&r next chapter*
Morghen chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
I don't know... I still kinda think that you forgot the ending.
:D
Just kidding! I just despise cliffhangers even though I use them quite often...

I really liked this, despite the cliffhanger! I never thought of her sleepwalking and sleepflying. I can't wait to see whose walking out of that room!

-Morghen
this-girl-with-glasses chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Ohh erie I can't wait for the next chapter...red eyes?...reminds me of someone...won't say who cough*VOLDEMORT*cough great chapter update soon :)