Reviews for A Meeting of Minds
We Are Pi chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
TARDIS throws yo-yo at GLaDOS.
GLaDOS: Are you kidding? Did you just throw a yo-yo at me?
Pure. Flipping. Genius. Do more. Please.
Boomerpyro chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Miner603 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Is this finished?
gsppcrocks10 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
That was absolutely beautiful.
Willowwhip chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awh! I laughed so hard when the Doctor was eating the cake. Good touch.
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ha! Ha-ha! The TARDIS threw a YO-YO at GLaDOS! Haaa, that was genius
TimeTravelinc chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Funny, Funny, Funny. Quite a interesting idea, and the charecters match for the media crossover. Thx.
lyokoyaoi chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
"Did you just throw a YO-YO at me?" Hilarious. Great job!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
There is a Doctor Who/Portal mashup T-shirt available at Teefury.
1000Nachts chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I didn't know the TARDIS had the level of sentience to throw something. Makes it that much more interesting. I'll give it that it could comunicate with GlaDoS, given that the TARDIS is alive, to whatever extent.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Oh wow this was beyong brilliant. The mere image of the TARDIS throwing a yo yo at GLaDos was beyond awesome. And the fact I actually read all of this in GlaDos voice made it even better
Vamoosey chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
GLADOS is great and the TARDIS is even better, cant believe she threw a yo-yo at GLADOS ha! :) love it, awesome story.
Diabolicael chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
OMG, I can't believe I forgot to review this officially! It's so freaking funny and so very GLaDOS. I love it. I can totally hear all her lines in her voice and it makes me warm and fuzzy inside. If they had a star rating system on here, I would give you the highest number of stars. Probably five or ten. Usually something like that, but if it was, say, six or something - I'd give you six. Or maybe crank it all the way up to eleven. Anyway, just awesome. I think I'll read it again.
athousandwordstold chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
this is pure genius!
InkPawXD chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This one-shot needs more reviews, because it really is quite good. Everyone was in-character (a rare gem in the world of fanfiction), and the story was witty and easy to follow. This was also a believable crossover scenario, unlike most. Thank you for writing this and giving me something enjoyable to read.