Reviews for Drunk and Disorderly
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Lovely lovely fic!
And totally in charecter!
Oghren being the mature one was surprisingly amusing
Moonflower04 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
So cute! Loved it! :)
Dabbles R Us chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Aw, I like this little story! Very cute and I like Miranda a lot! The whole thing was very well written.
Kollipop chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was extremely enjoyable bravo!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I absolutely loved this fic! Sigrun was awesome, Oghren was great, and Anders was the best of them all! _ Amazing story. I'm glad Alistair and Anders were being civil to each other in the end. _

Keep up the amazing work! :D
Donroth chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I just have to say I absolutely love, love, LOVE this story. Thank you so much for writing it! :D
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
The two really are so very much alike, aren't they? The similarity certainly fuels the long-held theory that Anders may be another Therrin bastard, but that's an entirely separate conversation.

I like the escalation, from a night of harmless drinking to fisticuffs, which is so often the case. I was also amused by the fact that *Oghren* of all people was the one who talked sense. Given his penchant for violence, he struck me as the sort to cheer on some bloodletting. But real star of the show?

The saucy serving girl. Oh, how I laughed at *everything* she said.
Neferit chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
To tell the truth, I think that if this was part of Awakening, there would be more content people, since it's just so damn funny XD This lovely piece made Neferit a very happy panda :o)
sonofmaster chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wonderful! Every Character was spot on. Loved the Dialouge between Alistiar and Anders. sonofmaster approves.
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This was very cute. I could easily imagine a little fist fight taking place over drinks. Very nice read.
Elusive Horizon chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Nothing but great fun here.

I obviously adore Alistair, but Anders, well he's right up there too. It's wonderful to see them both in the same story.

Anders is in love with my Warden too.

There is such a wealth of inspiration for fan fiction there!

Kudos. I loved this story.
BooCherry chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very nicely done! I enjoyed this one very much! It was realistic and true to character. BooCherry approves 100
Pixie Violet chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
AWH. Poor little Anders and Alistair

This was brilliant! And the charaters were spot on (:
Amatyultare chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh please, write more. It's adorable!
Clover64 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Excellent oneshot! I liked how you showcased both Anders and Alistair's feelings toward the Warden. I also thought her having had a miscarriage before coming to Amaranthine provided a logical reason for why she stayed and Alistair didn't, particularly when Alistair explains, "I wanted her to feel like she was in command again" which I thought made complete sense. Plus, you kept everyone in character which always makes any fic a joy to read. Nice job!