Reviews for Wedding Sex
cat.g.jones14 chapter 4 . 4/9
Your writing style and flow is wonderful and it's awesome to see a story with correct grammar!
This story is officially one of my favs. and I love it.
Congrats on being so talented:)
twiluvergaga chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Love it
Storm Cascade chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Oh WOW! That was just...unfuckingbelievably awesome.. it had a bit of everything .. and all in 4 chapters... amazeballs girl! I want this Jake... I want him right now... and Bella's friends were cool ... and Eddie was still a dick...we love to hate that douchebag don't we! LOL What more can I say... don't EVER stop writing.. you are oober talented!
Arcani Asthore chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I Love Your Storyy!
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This Jake is so HOT!
JacobsMistress chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
So beautiful *tears* i loved the first beach scene cutest thing ever. great story, bravo! 3
JacobsMistress chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
i am obsessed with your stories and your writing! loved this chapter. *fans self* just amazing :)
Rose Pesto chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
oh my goodness, your such a good writer! i have read a few of ur stories and i love them! ur creative and provide me w/ plenty of Jacob and bella happiness to make up for Breaking dawn. I loved this fic cuz it wasn;t w/ the fantasy universe, and jake wasn't a wolf. Keep writing and makeing my day brighter!
jace4ever chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
This was a great story...Loved, Loved, Loved the Lemons! But, the whole plot was great.. Sequel? Great Job..
mari chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Jake is the only man I'd let call me Honey.
foxylady1on1 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
love it will you be continuing this story it been awhile if so please update x
MissTeenageDream chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Loved this!
NoMidniteTipToe chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
I want someone to give me this speech: "I'm not your ex, honey, but I'm also not going to coddle you. You are the one that needs to work on your self-esteem, not me. You know I'm behind you completely, will support you, lend you strength, but you have to work on yourself. Don't get lost in me or behind me. I'll stand up for you, but you have to stand up for yourself, too. I'm too selfish to let you be on your own, but I believe you can do it and be with me at the same time." JEEZ! real man! Loved this chapter!
smelsies chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Oh I am so glad he wasn't cheating. That would have just broken my heart. I love this story so much and I can't wait for more.
ChulaB chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Awe that was a sweet end to that chapter... And Jake better not be cheating or I'll kill him. Lol