Reviews for Wedding Sex
4Gracie04 chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Beautiful story! I love Jake & Bella together! I hope you decide to continue the story with a wedding for the happy couple! ;)
goldseadragon chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
There's no explanation that makes what Jake did okay. You don't kiss someone else when you're in a relationship and explain it away by saying the person is affectionate. It may not be as bad as what Edward did, but Jake cheated here too. Bella deserves better than both of them.
Leppy99 chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Awww so cute loved it pls can u update
CaterinaJ chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Your writing style and flow is wonderful and it's awesome to see a story with correct grammar!
This story is officially one of my favs. and I love it.
Congrats on being so talented:)
twiluvergaga chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Love it
Storm Cascade chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Oh WOW! That was just...unfuckingbelievably awesome.. it had a bit of everything .. and all in 4 chapters... amazeballs girl! I want this Jake... I want him right now... and Bella's friends were cool ... and Eddie was still a dick...we love to hate that douchebag don't we! LOL What more can I say... don't EVER stop writing.. you are oober talented!
Arcani Asthore chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I Love Your Storyy!
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This Jake is so HOT!
JacobsMistress chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
So beautiful *tears* i loved the first beach scene cutest thing ever. great story, bravo! 3
JacobsMistress chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
i am obsessed with your stories and your writing! loved this chapter. *fans self* just amazing :)
Rose Pesto chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
oh my goodness, your such a good writer! i have read a few of ur stories and i love them! ur creative and provide me w/ plenty of Jacob and bella happiness to make up for Breaking dawn. I loved this fic cuz it wasn;t w/ the fantasy universe, and jake wasn't a wolf. Keep writing and makeing my day brighter!
jace4ever chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
This was a great story...Loved, Loved, Loved the Lemons! But, the whole plot was great.. Sequel? Great Job..
mari chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Jake is the only man I'd let call me Honey.
foxylady1on1 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
love it will you be continuing this story it been awhile if so please update x
MissTeenageDream chapter 4 . 12/15/2010