Reviews for Conversations
Revin Songlifter chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Wow! Maureen is a great OC. We definitely need to see more of her - and especially how this is going to play out. Impatiently awaiting the next installment.
suerum chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
This is terrific, it's both engrossing and entertaining. I think it's poetic justice that Frank has a snarky little ghost running around giving him hell, psychoanalyzing him and acting as his partner in loco Bayliss. Maureen is a well drawn original character and she pays homage to all the unique characters which graced the show throughout its exceptional run. I could actually see this as a plot on the original show, Frank and his mish mosh of Jesuitic ethics and logic but his disdain for the inexplicable, everything has an explanation, right Frank-that person wouldn't do well at all with being haunted.
KMSaum chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Ooooh, very nice beginning! I'd really like to see what happens!

This is probably my favorite show *ever* and I just bought the whole series...and you're doing a great job staying in-character :)

-K-
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Interesting story. Good flow to it and a good job of having Marr really rankle Frank. You also brought out Frank's emotions and shock very well. The only thing with his character is the race aspect of it. I watched Homicide for years, and I never recall Frank throwing race into anything he ever did, especially since he and Bayliss were partners for years and got along rather well.

Good job. Keep it up.