Reviews for Conversations
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 2 . 4/18
Okay I found this documentary on YouTube and added it to my playlist (I will shoot you a message with information for my channel where you can find the documentary.) I am a small press publisher and author who is published for Gothic Horror. Poe, Lovecraft, Stephen King, Serling and Richard Matheson are chief literary influences on me so I'm wondering how versed are you on the history of this region? The documentary mentioned The Raven as I couldn't find his grave when I was in the area.
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 4/18
I was using this show as a guide to go looking around Baltimre so I am reading this thinking about that; the supernatural element. Being this is where Edgar Allan Poe had grown up after all. What is your knowledge of Baltimore personally? I am reading this and doesn't seem fair to me to review a fan fiction story when I write original work so I am doing the review almost as a discussion topic. I seen this show originally when I was in my early 20s then they ran re-runs of this on CourtTV.

They have referenced a lot of Poe's work too so I am thinking how much of the supernatural history do you know of Baltimore because it does have a history of really being haunted. I found a documentary on YouTube I am going to add to my own channel's playlists; so how knowledgeable of the area are you?

Walking around Baltimore - speaking with the real counterparts of Baltimore's Finest; they looked at me strangely when I explained to them I used Homicide: Life In The Street to help me navigate around Baltimore where the cab drivers were my tour guides.
Revin Songlifter chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Wow! Maureen is a great OC. We definitely need to see more of her - and especially how this is going to play out. Impatiently awaiting the next installment.
suerum chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
This is terrific, it's both engrossing and entertaining. I think it's poetic justice that Frank has a snarky little ghost running around giving him hell, psychoanalyzing him and acting as his partner in loco Bayliss. Maureen is a well drawn original character and she pays homage to all the unique characters which graced the show throughout its exceptional run. I could actually see this as a plot on the original show, Frank and his mish mosh of Jesuitic ethics and logic but his disdain for the inexplicable, everything has an explanation, right Frank-that person wouldn't do well at all with being haunted.
Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Ooooh, very nice beginning! I'd really like to see what happens!

This is probably my favorite show *ever* and I just bought the whole series...and you're doing a great job staying in-character :)

JJ Rust chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Interesting story. Good flow to it and a good job of having Marr really rankle Frank. You also brought out Frank's emotions and shock very well. The only thing with his character is the race aspect of it. I watched Homicide for years, and I never recall Frank throwing race into anything he ever did, especially since he and Bayliss were partners for years and got along rather well.

Good job. Keep it up.