Reviews for Experiments in Empathy
sanjiyanunkara chapter 10 . 6h
I think it's the first time i've ever read of two Kage Bushin armies dukeing it out.
The possibilities,particularly in bed, and endless...
IFRITE chapter 10 . 3/1
I really enjoyed the transformation / development of Kitsune, both mentally and physically. It's been a great journey, so thank you for the great story! Hope you will continue it at some point!
ddentler21 chapter 10 . 1/19
Great writing! I saw your bio and that you're busy but still hoping one day you feel like picking this up again
ddentler21 chapter 4 . 1/18
Wow I wish all authors handled these early canon type chapters like you do. You convey the character development well in a short space and it keeps that time writing from being wasted to move on to better things I'm hoping
The-Danial chapter 1 . 1/14
u ruined it by saying Canon it will be until Shippuden dropping it
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 1/11
"Waves Cheerfully At You"H-hey My Dear Paradox Jast!:3And"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"T-thanks!:3For!:3Making!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) (A-and Cheers To You)My Dear Paradox Jast!:3

A-and Have!:3Fun!:3And Party!:3My Dear!;)

I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3 And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 MaleKyuubixNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemNarutoxMaleKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFutaKyuubi Love Couple!:3

"Glares At Damn-Wretched-Pale-Eyed-Freak-Hyuuga-Stalker-Hinata-**-Thing-**-Shithead-Wench And Sassgay-Bastard-Duck-**-Uchiha-**-Arrogant-Spoiled-Brat-Teme-Emo-Bastard-Dog-**-Freak-**-Stupid-Annoying-Uchiha-Freak-Duck-**-Pathetic-Excuse-For-Ninja-Liar-Traitor-Soon-To-Dead-For-Good-**er And Haruno-Banshee-Freak"I Dislike:/ And Hate!:/ And Despise!:/ And Loathe!:/ That!:/ Damn-Wretched-Pale-Eyed-Freak-Hyuuga-Stalker-Hinata-**-Thing-**-Shithead-Wench!:/ And Sassgay-Bastard-Duck-**-Uchiha-**-Arrogant-Spoiled-Brat-Teme-Emo-Bastard-Dog-**-Freak-**-Stupid-Annoying-Uchiha-Freak-Duck-**-Pathetic-Excuse-For-Ninja-Liar-Traitor-Soon-To-Dead-For-Good-**er!:/ And Haruno-Banshee-Freak!:/ And I Would!:/ And Will:/ Torture:/ Those!:/ Three-Freaks-Things-Shitheads:/
Tornadopelt chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Heheheheheheaahahahahaha! Funnyfunnyfunny! Nobody knew when, but all hell broke loose when the first shot of the Narukitsu war began with the shout of "Rasengan!" And from then on, Konoha was never the same.
Cap'n S4lty chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
Plz update.
ZirconK chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
Damn a good story but like most incomplete. It have a good storyline and i like it but i am unsure if you will ever complete it as it look abandon for more than few years.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Dude, you should write things like pairings in summary. Because of lack of that I wasted my time for (basically) a slash.
OriksGaming chapter 10 . 3/31/2016
I saw on your blog that you were going to get back to writing semi-regularly, which is awesome. I absolutely love this story and I can't wait for more! I hope you update soon, this one especially.
Akira Desuuu chapter 10 . 3/25/2016
Got to chapter 10 and am eagerly waiting for more chapters! This fanfiction is great so far.
Quietlovingman chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
I have enjoyed the slow buildup of their relationship in this story, As you commented earlier, Pedo-Kurama is a bit disturbing...
Foolish Kid chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
Great read, hope if sometime in the future it'll get a small update!
Foolish Kid chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Thanks for this story! It might have been created years ago, but I'm just now enjoying it Winter of 2015! Sad to see it isn't caught up, but it was a good read. Happy to see a different take on a Naruto/Kyubi relationship