Reviews for Experiments in Empathy
shade chapter 10 . 11/25
why? I find myself liking a story only to find out that they haven't updated in years, do you know how much that sucks? but anyway I like this story a lot and I hope to get to read more of it.
rc48177 chapter 10 . 11/1
Shame you left writing, I really like this story. Maybe this story will one day be adopted by another author.
Brenden chapter 10 . 10/11
Fanboy chapter 10 . 9/8
This has been the best fic I've read in the 5 years of being on here. Hope you revive yourself and finish it or I'll cry TTTT
Um, please update soon. This is hands-down one of the best fics ive ever read. It would be really sad if you abandoned it.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 4/14
Huh. INteresting to make Kyuubi and almost emotionless being. Considering its behavior in canon I would say it is actually a being with too much emotion. Thats another theory I have heard regarding Hollows. That it is possible they are beings with either too much emotion, excess of every emotion so much so that it crushes them, or with little to no emotion, as in beings who simply emulate emotion for the sake of interaction and actually feed on other beings in an attempt to regain said emotions. ANother theory regarding the second theory is that each hollow varies in what emotion they are missing whether it be kindness, love, compassion, empathy etc.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/13
Interesting. He just told him how to be a sensor and how to manipulate chakra extaneously. Should he practice said abilities...well it would prove quite the boon.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/13
Hm. Curious.
crazyone-oh-one chapter 10 . 4/3
Amazing chapter, and I love the shipping! Please keep it up!
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 10 . 1/22
This story is great. I am very much enjoying your portrayal of kitsune and Naruto, its exactly what an n x fem kyuubi should be. Can't wait for more, hope to see more. The story is simply fascinating
FLARECROWN chapter 10 . 1/15
Great story absolutely loved it.
Spasitel chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Nice story i like Naruto/Kurama style in that story
Indecisive Bob chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
This is an excellent story so far! I like your version of the Kyuubi; well, your version of the tailed beasts in general. I suppose it's never really said whether or not they have genders, but a lot of fanfics just either don't deal with that issue or arbitrarily assign at least Kyuubi a locked gender. For them to be mostly genderless but able to pick a gender seems much more realistic considering they're completely unique life forms. I mean, seriously: Kyuubi looks like a weird mixture between a fox and a rabbit, and I haven't seen anything quite like it. Why would it need a gender if it's a completely unique life form? Anywho. Keep up the good work!
SilverBladeStar chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
I hope this is not dead, I rather like this story.
Dill Dragon chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
This story has an eloquence to it I've only encountered maybe twice on fanfiction. I wish you would continue your story.