Reviews for Experiments in Empathy
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 1 . 7/11
Dude, you should write things like pairings in summary. Because of lack of that I wasted my time for (basically) a slash.
OriksGaming chapter 10 . 3/31
I saw on your blog that you were going to get back to writing semi-regularly, which is awesome. I absolutely love this story and I can't wait for more! I hope you update soon, this one especially.
dottastar chapter 10 . 3/25
Got to chapter 10 and am eagerly waiting for more chapters! This fanfiction is great so far.
Quietlovingman chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
I have enjoyed the slow buildup of their relationship in this story, As you commented earlier, Pedo-Kurama is a bit disturbing...
Nightfall To Dawn chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
Great read, hope if sometime in the future it'll get a small update!
Nightfall To Dawn chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Thanks for this story! It might have been created years ago, but I'm just now enjoying it Winter of 2015! Sad to see it isn't caught up, but it was a good read. Happy to see a different take on a Naruto/Kyubi relationship
shade chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
why? I find myself liking a story only to find out that they haven't updated in years, do you know how much that sucks? but anyway I like this story a lot and I hope to get to read more of it.
rc48177 chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
Shame you left writing, I really like this story. Maybe this story will one day be adopted by another author.
Brenden chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
goodwork
Fanboy chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
This has been the best fic I've read in the 5 years of being on here. Hope you revive yourself and finish it or I'll cry TTTT
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
Um, please update soon. This is hands-down one of the best fics ive ever read. It would be really sad if you abandoned it.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Huh. INteresting to make Kyuubi and almost emotionless being. Considering its behavior in canon I would say it is actually a being with too much emotion. Thats another theory I have heard regarding Hollows. That it is possible they are beings with either too much emotion, excess of every emotion so much so that it crushes them, or with little to no emotion, as in beings who simply emulate emotion for the sake of interaction and actually feed on other beings in an attempt to regain said emotions. ANother theory regarding the second theory is that each hollow varies in what emotion they are missing whether it be kindness, love, compassion, empathy etc.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Interesting. He just told him how to be a sensor and how to manipulate chakra extaneously. Should he practice said abilities...well it would prove quite the boon.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Hm. Curious.
crazyone-oh-one chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
Amazing chapter, and I love the shipping! Please keep it up!