Reviews for The Demon in My Shadow
DCIPHOENIX chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh my. Just oh my god... Words can't express..
I just Loved the transition from angst to sexy, dark then finally comforting. a very dark read. I rather liked it. :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Very intense.. (;_;)
bhernandez02897 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
awwwwwwww thats so sad :(
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I am glad that I clicked on your name to check out your stories and here I find this little gem. I really like what you have here, it's very emotional and raw. I hope you take this further.
tek chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I don't know how I missed this when it was first posted, nor do I know how you write angst so well. It's perfection really. Very somber and dark, everything post-RE5 should be, I suppose. I would love to see this fleshed out into another brilliant plot line of yours.
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very haunting, emotional, and dark-all in all, absolutely beautiful. I think the title resonates the theme of this story perfectly. For some reason, you always leave me looking at Jill's torture after RE5 in a new light. I enjoyed this story so much, and it also reminded me of a story that I had wanted to write since last May! Lol, it's been almost a year, so I hope to get to it in the next month or so.

Wonderful job as usual! You never fail to deliver amazing Jill/Chris/Wesker stories!
Supermodel Sandwich chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I really loved this story~ :D

I'm always on the lookout for your updates, so I was SUPER thrilled when I saw this psycological Wesker/Jill fic. :3 Very short, but it got to the point, and the emotions were very raw and powerful. Easily felt. I loved it. I hope to read some more of your stories if I can find the time, really soon! 3 :D Amazing job as always. :)
Ariasofelegance chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh my God I'm so glad I ditched my book for this ;_;

You write the perspective of Jill clinging to memory so fluently. After 2 years in captivity, you'd think she'd have solid form of Wesker where ever she went.

My heart throbbed at the part with the bear...Aww, poor Jilly...T-T

What more can I say? Perfect descriptions, perfect personas, perfect final liners. As always.

I'm going to try to get around to Blindside tonight, seeing as I still have a few chapters left in my English book. I'll probably rush though it, but meh. It always gets on my nerves when your story alerts are sitting in my inbox XD

Instant favorite, and another oneshot well done :)

-KT -
Soldier's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I like the air of supernaturality of this and the state of mind of Jill was very well portrayed. I want to see how you might follow up to it if you were planning to or not. Though I think this could do you well!

Keep writing!

Boss
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
...Momy, me scared. I'm going to go hide under the bed again. ._.

Holy fiddlesticks, this freaked me out.
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Holy crap, I have to say that I'm still struck after reading this. Good God, if Jill were in such a state; going insane? *swallows* Man, then that would be a hard blow xD I loved this since the first sentence, and everything just flowed perfectly. I can't write anything else because I'd be redundant, so let's leave it at this: complete and total epicness (even though that was also redundant xD)

Incredible job once again! The last sentence was like a godsend; it was meant for the story. This is SO going to my favourites, and I'll read it over and over again if I per chance feel down someday ;)
Chaed chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
You're like... the best post RE5 Jill writer out there. I think that says all about how much I loved this story. ;)