Reviews for Lovers and Letters
MsMenna chapter 1 . 8/12/2021
Very well written and so sad.

You’ve managed to get into Maddie’s head.
Lena Leest chapter 1 . 2/10/2021
Great short story! You are a wonderful writer!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Aw, I just watched this episode...man, how that last line of his letter got to me. I think you did a good job approximating how Maddie might've written back to him...more for her sake than his. Lovely.
HankandSissy chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This was wonderful. Please keep writing. We need more Moonlighting. I am going to attempt my first fan fiction soon. Thank you!
Ro38 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Great short story add on! Love to see a new scene that could have been! Keep them coming!
Madeleine Gilbert chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is so poignant, it brought a lump to my throat. To me this piece is pitched very much in a quiet, minor key. You've communicated Maddie's emotions with genuine immediacy so the reader feels the combination of phusical yearning for David, frustration and the simultaenous longing to and fear of telling him the truth. There's also the arc of her resolve to respond to him: strong in the beginning, then slowly dwindling until it fades away altogether through the "maybe" and the "probably not" as she locks the letter in the drawer (*sob*.)

Makes me want to sit those two down in a room and make them *talk* to each other! And also to weep for the misunderstandings that keep two people apart.

Lovely, job, GR, and a lovely oasis to escape to in the midst of the chaos of moving.

MG