Reviews for Ever Present, Because Immortal
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
:]
RogueSquirrel chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
This is wonderful! I will be reading more of the Reid/Aislinn sagas soon_
RogueSquirrel chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This is very well written. Just how I like stories to begin..."all is going hunky-dory, until...this and that happens." Love that_
Anjke chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
You're an amasing writer! I love how you switch point-of-veiws and you're really good at showing each characters personality! You're dead on with all of them! :) Can't wait to read more!

And so true about 'If this was your story'. G&M need to be together and Reid needs a girl! ...Hella yes, I would SO be that girl!
dothepepperminttwist chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
yay shout out AND sequal? :)
68luvcarter chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
Very nice..
68luvcarter chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Very interesting story. I'm enjoying it alot.
BrainWithAMouth chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Well I'm glad you're making a sequel and I cannot wait until you post it! I am sure that you will do great!
M. Rouser chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Loved the story! I was initially drawn to the story because of the location... I 3 St. Paul! Looking forward to the epilogue.
SayidRocks chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Nathan Harris is NOT the unsub? Good, I'm glad to hear that, to be honest. And I'm glad you're working the story because it's good. I am also working on my story that I entered in the contest.
dothepepperminttwist chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
so cute, have i mentioned i LOVE scenes with Reid and Morgan? (NOT SLASH just brother-like)

I absolutly love this story, its one of the best :)
dothepepperminttwist chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
Awww :) Sequal? seeing again? maybe? Yes? HMMMMM?
SayidRocks chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
I like it when Morgan starts out teasing and sees REid needs someone to talk to. Sometimes he goes too far with the teasing, even on the show, but there have been other times when they've had good convos like this one...
SayidRocks chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
"So…" Spencer began, crossing his arms across his body in a position familiar to his teammates, who were watching them from the cars.

/\

Yes, we know that position also... Leaving would be tough for anyone, but especially for Reid who is so sensitive.

Oh, this was so sweet and so sad. Morgan better not tease him!
cloudgirl9 chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
WHAT. That better not be the end or i will personally find you and pull some sort of terrible scarring prank!

On a lighter note, Props for posting 4 chapters in 24 hours! :D