Reviews for From Missing Chocolate to Brownie Wars
SoundWriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Aww so sweet! Chocolate and fluff and more chocolate. :) One thing though: the house elves must have been scandalized. ;)
AndrewStorm chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
this was really cute. remus should have pointed out pads was a dog. and dogs are allergic 2 chocolate
Captain Isa Von Pickles chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I must say, after browsing through your fanfictions for well over an hour, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors! :D But I can't help wonder one thing: wouldn't the house elves notice that the two of them had gotten into a steamy chocolate-smeared makeout session in the middle of the kitchen?
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
You want to know what this is?

It's amazing, that's what!

It really is an awesome story.

As with most of yours, I liked it a LOT!

And, if you keep writing, I will definitely keep reading:)
spiritrush chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is utterly adorable. When Remus started liking Sirius, my obsessive inner fangirl was like, SQUEEE! :3

lol. Very nice job though! :D
crsdot chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
So cute! Although I was kinda sad that all of their brownies were ruined :(
I has no name. Sorry chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
NICE! That made me happy. )
Erellya chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Lol, that was cute.

I was just picturing them like that and couldn't stop smiling and laughing.
Mareda chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
humor a bit of fluff and chocolate
yep it doesn't get any better than that
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
DEAL! but yes, love it! This was cute and yumi! Sexy chocolatly food fun! yay! I want a chocolate covered Sirius! X x
SweetoothMegs chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I pity the house elves.

Sirius' concern and worry over the little things is so cute. Wouldn't it just be hilarious if James walked in on them now?

I like how he was having a horrible day, then it just got infinately better ;)

Please write more!
looneylunalovesyou chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
You should SEE the crazy looks I got from my family when I started squealing really loudly and dancing around the room whenever I read the dedication. :DD It was hilarious...until I fell on my butt AND ran into the couch. :D They thought I had finally let go of the little piece of sanity I try so hard to keep. But anywho, this is a really good story, I just have one question, In this fic were Sirius and Remus together before the kitchen incident?
Drarry-Remirius-Potter chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Hehe :) BROWNIES! I love brownies! :)
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
i am really going to go make brownies right now! :)
WhiteFerrets chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Sque. I love it! Aw, it's so cute and and and ... aw .

Love it 3