Reviews for Sakura's Choice
Kanto the Slayer chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
You need to fkn continue this. Soon.

This is brilliant, the end.
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
sigh. naruto. if theres a loser, you're both dead, right? the dead can't eat ramen, dobe.

lol i bet naruto would make himself live for 50 more years just so that he wouldn't have to give up ramen. XD
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
sakura is so much stronger than me. i'd just keep crying my eyes out and give up.
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
gah! knew it. knew he was gonna try to leave.
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
'When you and I fight…we will both die.'

when he said this, my heart just broke. i just know i'm gonna be crying my eyes out if naruto really does die.
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
This part is gonna be sweet!
EmbersoftheNightChild chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
nice job! keep up the great work!
LoneWolf8447 chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Very interesting premise. I am looking forward to future updates, in the mean time good luck at the Anime Expo.
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Awesome, keep it up! :D
Graybear32 chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Very good story. A bit on the short side but well worth my time thanks.
matrice chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
A strange chapter. The phrase 'I cannot be Hokage if I cannot even save a friend' is something I have never understood: the two things have practically nothing to do with each other. I can't really say that I understand where Naruto is coming from in this one -also, apparently Sakura had no idea that at the VotE Sasuke had tried to kill him, because she was surprised that the first thing Sasuke has done after meeting them in Shippuden had been trying to kill them.
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Awesome, now its way better than be4!
mango-passion chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
finally i've found a story like this! i can't wait to see how sakura gets stronger - update soon! please!
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
The story is a bit off, but rite now, its really good :)! keep up the good work!