Reviews for Under One Sky
I really love this story, I really do! There is one thing though that makes me sad. The fact that Byakuran is the bad guy QAQ Byakuran is a good ish guy ( after they come back from the future) so it's sad to see Byakuran as the bad guy. Well I guess there would be no other possible bad guys unless you make up a new family so I do understand why he is the baddie. It's still sad though. Well anyways good luck on ur story! I hope you carry on.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 5 . 4/15
The all caps just make Gokudera seem immature.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 3 . 4/15
Byakuran isn't a bad guy anymore :(
NonaryNathan999 chapter 10 . 2/2
UUUUUUPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEE! YOUVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR UR HARRY P/FULL MTL A! WHAT ABOUT THIS?!
placedesiredname chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Please don't discontinue this story. I'll be patiently waiting until your next update to this amazing story. Even if I have to wait like one more year, I will still be following this story.
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
NOO WAT HAPPENED TO TSUNA!
booklover1209 chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I'm living this story. Please update soon!
nyan-nyan-san chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Ok, so I just found this fic and I gotta say that it is absolutely brilliant! Please find it in your heart one day to continue this series because I want to see Ichigo saving Rukia and I want to see the 10th Gen. Vongola reunite. Anyways, have a nice day and once again I love this story!
Katherine Sanderson chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Why haven't you updated this? It's awsome!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
avalonchirido1 chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
Thanks so much. This fanfic 's very awsomeeee 3
KiyanAoi chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
I rarely find such an amazing crossover so please update soon! (although it has been 3 years since you've last updated...w)
Nijikawa Satori chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
That was totally awesome! Hey, man it's been two years. You gotta update now!
BlackNights24 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Tsuna and h7bari hands down.
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
You know what, I rarely find stories that are as amazing and wonderful as this one so I'm quite sad that it's been a year (or two?) since your last update. I'm really hoping for one as soon as possible because this just too amazing to be left over like this. Well... I'm not also good at cliffy! I'm SO SO CRAVING FOR MORE! XD So, I hope you'll find your inspiration to write sooner! :) I'll be waiting patiently until then! _ Good job on what you've done so far!

Wishing you good luck!
Sincerely yours truly, VongolaJuudaimeHime :)