Reviews for Under One Sky
JustCharlieBruh chapter 10 . 3/31
Excuse me as I scream
BeCAUSE THAT IS SUCH A CLIFF HANGER WHAAAAT
1727 chapter 10 . 1/27
Amazing! Just amazing ! I love the interaction between Tsuna and Hitsugaya! Can't wait for more! This fanfic is something I have been waiting for a long time! And Tsuna... oh, Tsuna... I feel so bad for him! I wonder what will happen the next day! I wish you Happy Writing!
Jo Anna Grace chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
I really am enjoying this fanfic
Lulumo chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Hmm, so it's not even animal rings but boxes.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
I really love this story, I really do! There is one thing though that makes me sad. The fact that Byakuran is the bad guy QAQ Byakuran is a good ish guy ( after they come back from the future) so it's sad to see Byakuran as the bad guy. Well I guess there would be no other possible bad guys unless you make up a new family so I do understand why he is the baddie. It's still sad though. Well anyways good luck on ur story! I hope you carry on.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
The all caps just make Gokudera seem immature.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Byakuran isn't a bad guy anymore :(
NonaryNathan999 chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
UUUUUUPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEE! YOUVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR UR HARRY P/FULL MTL A! WHAT ABOUT THIS?!
placedesiredname chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Please don't discontinue this story. I'll be patiently waiting until your next update to this amazing story. Even if I have to wait like one more year, I will still be following this story.
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
NOO WAT HAPPENED TO TSUNA!
booklover1209 chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I'm living this story. Please update soon!
nyan-nyan-san chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Ok, so I just found this fic and I gotta say that it is absolutely brilliant! Please find it in your heart one day to continue this series because I want to see Ichigo saving Rukia and I want to see the 10th Gen. Vongola reunite. Anyways, have a nice day and once again I love this story!
Katherine Sanderson chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Why haven't you updated this? It's awsome!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...