Reviews for April in Paris
Bell 1 chapter 37 . 2/9
I really enjoyed this story, but these outtakes should have been part of the main story because there was such a leap from Bella finally being able to trust Carlisle again to their being married and expecting their first child (or the "final chapter"). These outtakes certainly fill in what was missing. Even the honeymoon one... or the one that lead to the creation of their first child.

This story was filled with so much love and truth in how people can act irrationally in the face of their fears and insecurities. Also in the face of overcoming the overwhelming depth of hurt someone may have caused. Ugh! I was so mad at Charlie too for behaving as he did and knowing he didn't have a lot of time left. He wasted, no stole so much from Bella by acting as he did... out of love and concern, of course, but irrational none-the-less.

The stuff with the publishing company... I wanted to throttle Caius. Marcus might have been okay without Caius' influence, but it was for the best to get him out of the company too, lest he be subject to being manipulated by Caius from the outside. I'm glad Bella had one person she could trust there.

What Bella had to endure in the public face just because of her mother was so wrong and sad. The thing with her professor wouldn't have even been such a big deal and could have been overlooked if not for her mother's status. Jacob got exactly what he deserved... the little prick! All those things he did to her! Grrrr

Poor Carlisle... I loved the therapy session with Emmett where they dove deep into what the underlying cause of Carlisle's behavior was, or how it came to be... very good!

All-in-all, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The only downside is there were some grammar/spelling issues. For example, the misuse of the words quite, quiet, and quit throughout the story. *winks* That is one area I suggest strengthening yourself-knowledge. :D But, please take this as a small helpful suggestion and remember... the story itself was very good and very well done... and definitely enjoyable! :D
ninny 1 chapter 34 . 7/20/2016
I've read this story before loved it then this time I stumbled upon it I still couldn't put it down it's a wonderful read
ninny 1 chapter 37 . 11/23/2015
Wonderful thank you
ninny 1 chapter 35 . 11/23/2015
A wonderful and different story I really enjoyed thank you
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 37 . 9/9/2014
Awesome. Amazing. Beautiful. Sweet. Romantic. Loving. Fantastic. Great. Super. Nice. All in all, I'm totally mind-blown by this outtake and this whole amazing story of your. Thank you for sharing it with us reader. I hope to read more works of yours in the future. Until then, bye for now.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 36 . 9/9/2014
Sweet. Very sweet and romantic. I love it.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 35 . 9/9/2014
What a sweet and amazing ending to such a lovely story. I will read the outtakes and then that will be it. See you tomorrow.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 34 . 9/8/2014
Awesome chapter. Very sweet and loving.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 33 . 9/7/2014
Awesome chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 32 . 9/6/2014
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! This is by far one of my favorite Bella/Carlisle stories on this site. Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us readers.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 31 . 9/6/2014
Yeah, Bella and Carlisle are together again. Maybe not as a couple but they are in the same apartment and county instead of before.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 30 . 9/6/2014
Poor Bella. I hope she gets better soon. And I hope Carlisle comes back soon. Bella need him as badly as I'm sure he does.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 29 . 9/3/2014
Awesome chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
Very sad but awesome.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
Poor Bella. I have a feeling this was going to happened.