Reviews for Invincible Bonds
Skyelight72 chapter 1 . 7/6
My heart aches for the three of them. The way they're torn apart from eachother just kills me everytime. And I was happy to see ventus have a little spotlight in DDD and for Terra and Aqua to show up along with him too. I cant wait for them to be together again!
97kingdomwolf chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I liked it
hakuna177 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was soooo sweet. I love how you portray the friendship between those three. And that last part as a foreshadow of bad things to come just brings about a bittersweet kinda feel to the whole story. Loved it!

Jac
Music1nTim3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
NICE! Aw, Ven's so CUUUTE...so innocent...i wish everyone was like that...innocence is hard to find in our world today, isn't it
MissBunBun09 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
poor terra! i feel bad for him.
Temari-Desert-Storm chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Reading this left me with a great sense of how together they are. It's so beautiful and cheerful, but it has a bit of a sad undertone, which just added to my enjoyment reading it. Nice one!
AcceberRider chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very touching and well written. You captured their personalities wonderfully and I loved how you described the World of Departure. This scene was easily belivable and I could imagine it as if it really happened. Great job!
TerraSpirit chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Its a great story, I like it a lot.

You are very descriptive, it made it fun to read.
CrimsonDarkness 0013 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
XD You got the names from the official sites right? Come to think of it, I do think Terra did have a iind of future-seeing ability of a sort after seeing a few of the walkthroughs over again. Makes you wonder what'd happen if he REALLY tapped into it XD Keep it up!
daily-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
cute! so incredibly cute i love it!
PumpkinQuartz chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Seriously, now this fic was just so sweet. I'm pretty glad that in the bbs game terra didn't turn out like I thought he would be, just a typical quiet person. You portray their personalities greatly.
aradian nights chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
O.O Terra's psychic?

XD

Beautiful, as always. I'm always happy when I read your stories. Still feeling to crappy to compose a review worth reading, but you can expect some kind of BBS story dedicated to you later on. Maybe... umm... by June? XD Well, It's not too far away. Summer is right there, so...

*Huggles* Sowwy for being review disabled. :'[
surxi25 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Nice chapter! I really like how you describe the fighting scenes. You have a natural talent for that ;)

And we get to hear Xion! So it Roxas' mysterious voice was her... I hope she comes back. An Axel too ;D

Great work, as always :) Hope you update soon!
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I remember Terra's clairvoyance thing. It happened while he was talking to Riku. I bet Terra would recognize Riku if he saw him.
UnVeRsEd chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
My friends and I bawwed. loudly.

I was REALLY enjoying this as i read. Now i want BbS to have really tender friendship moments like that... XD that's one issue i have with KH, there isn't enough /friendly contact/. might sound odd, but if you think about it, it's just... missing. (this is why i squealed when Kairi hugged Sora XD)

so yeah. ;

i also liked how you ended the story on an eerie note, it ties it together very well. Terra's clairvoyance always confused me, but i thought it was cool when i saw it.

again, LOVE the story, this has to be one of my favorites of yours. 3