Reviews for The True Meaning of Love
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
Really dun like the ending... Ryoma should just go to Nichrome right after speaking with Fuji and then waste his life away, I really want Fuji to know what letting go of the one you love would happen. I want him to feel the hurt that Ryoma has been suffering from for the past two years. Arrrr I just really dislike how Ryoma kept chasing after someone who doesn't know how to love him properly!
lahie-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I dont think this . Is bad its just that ...hate me if u like but fuji x ryo fanfics annoy me. At first i didnt understand why. They just didn't appeal to me even though i love both fuji and ryo as individuals to death. Then, i realized its probably because I see them both as UKE. Two ukes dont feel right. There should be a definite seme. Like... tezu x fuji or atobe x ryo or something of the likes. No offence but its . Like pairing someone like nagisa (free!) With honey (ouran high.). Or worse.. two overly seme! Ichigo x renji?! How do ppl even have ships in bleach when all the characterz are so manly? Toushirou being the only exception and maybe ichigo's normal friends... but other wise if u pardon my ranting i do think yhis is nice.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
really nice...pls update more
ShanaRin07 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Omg I love this pairing soo much!

Really thanks so much for writing this fanfuc xD REALLY! XD not only that never though Ryouma-kun become a sex addict haha that's what make me want to read it so much x3 keep it up!
Fujoshi-dono chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
One of the greatest stories ever for Ryoma and Fuji.

I cried so much, haha.

I applause you for the great 10 chapters.
kojima scarlet chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
it was so cool! _

i read until the last _

it was awesome :)

i even printed it :)

i'm new here :) i just read your fic a while ago :)

well, of course before i make a comment :)

it was really awesome!

you're a great author!

sugoi! _
The Crystal Pen chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Aww, Ryoma is free. :) However, I get the feeling that they should have broken up completely and ended just like that, but that's just me, I guess.
sherlycakesandjohnnybuns chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Aw. ; w ;

That was so sad.

I cried.

I love this story.

Beautifully written and just amazing overall.
sekekun chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
Aww so sweet xD

Finally they re together again
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
Sort of abrupt ending, but lovely all the same.

Thanks for the story, I look forward to your next!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
at least their both gonna give it another shot..i love fuji and ryoma together
ShamelesslyUsed chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Yaaaaay! They made up! :D Amazing story, thanks for letting me read it!
flavoroflove chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
yup, i'm satisfied with the ending. :) great fic!
MintLeafeon chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Awww Kawaii! That is soooo cute of an ending! Love how they got together again! Finally is what I say! I was waiting for the perfect ending. I felt bad for Ryoma throughout the entre story because of what had happened but now I'm happy again because the two are back together again. Kya~ that is sooooo adorable at the end when Fuji kissed Ryoma on the cheek when Ryoma cuddled up to him after seeing him when he woke up. So adorable that I wanted to keep reading that part over and over lol...glad to see the story finished and love the story!
JBubbles chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
È finito!

And I enjoyed every step on the way. Good plot and great ending.