Reviews for The True Meaning of Love
kassie.n.headley chapter 2 . 4/25
Thank you for having Ryoma be the sex addict. I'm so tired of reading fics where Fuji is the one with constant bad partners. Like hello... can't people see Ryoma is just as hot and as likely to have multiple partners? He doesn't have that arrogance for nothing and everyone admires him. Why wouldn't he have a little taste of the strong guys who catch his interest? Again thanks for the switch up.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
Really dun like the ending... Ryoma should just go to Nichrome right after speaking with Fuji and then waste his life away, I really want Fuji to know what letting go of the one you love would happen. I want him to feel the hurt that Ryoma has been suffering from for the past two years. Arrrr I just really dislike how Ryoma kept chasing after someone who doesn't know how to love him properly!
lahie-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I dont think this . Is bad its just that ...hate me if u like but fuji x ryo fanfics annoy me. At first i didnt understand why. They just didn't appeal to me even though i love both fuji and ryo as individuals to death. Then, i realized its probably because I see them both as UKE. Two ukes dont feel right. There should be a definite seme. Like... tezu x fuji or atobe x ryo or something of the likes. No offence but its . Like pairing someone like nagisa (free!) With honey (ouran high.). Or worse.. two overly seme! Ichigo x renji?! How do ppl even have ships in bleach when all the characterz are so manly? Toushirou being the only exception and maybe ichigo's normal friends... but other wise if u pardon my ranting i do think yhis is nice.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
really nice...pls update more
ShanaRin07 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Omg I love this pairing soo much!

Really thanks so much for writing this fanfuc xD REALLY! XD not only that never though Ryouma-kun become a sex addict haha that's what make me want to read it so much x3 keep it up!
Fujoshi-dono chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
One of the greatest stories ever for Ryoma and Fuji.

I cried so much, haha.

I applause you for the great 10 chapters.
kojima scarlet chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
it was so cool! _

i read until the last _

it was awesome :)

i even printed it :)

i'm new here :) i just read your fic a while ago :)

well, of course before i make a comment :)

it was really awesome!

you're a great author!

sugoi! _
The Crystal Pen chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Aww, Ryoma is free. :) However, I get the feeling that they should have broken up completely and ended just like that, but that's just me, I guess.
sherlycakesandjohnnybuns chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Aw. ; w ;

That was so sad.

I cried.

I love this story.

Beautifully written and just amazing overall.
sekekun chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
Aww so sweet xD

Finally they re together again
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
Sort of abrupt ending, but lovely all the same.

Thanks for the story, I look forward to your next!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
at least their both gonna give it another shot..i love fuji and ryoma together
ShamelesslyUsed chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Yaaaaay! They made up! :D Amazing story, thanks for letting me read it!
flavoroflove chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
yup, i'm satisfied with the ending. :) great fic!
MintLeafeon chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Awww Kawaii! That is soooo cute of an ending! Love how they got together again! Finally is what I say! I was waiting for the perfect ending. I felt bad for Ryoma throughout the entre story because of what had happened but now I'm happy again because the two are back together again. Kya~ that is sooooo adorable at the end when Fuji kissed Ryoma on the cheek when Ryoma cuddled up to him after seeing him when he woke up. So adorable that I wanted to keep reading that part over and over lol...glad to see the story finished and love the story!