Reviews for Crimson Tears
braceface freak chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was truly beautiful, there was such genuine emotion in there that you have turned me into a snivelling wreck!
RexsGirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
so sweet...and sad...
RoMythe chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wow, *snifs* Satine's dead? I also wondered about that. There won't be a sequel?
JessicaTheFair chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was EPIC. Awesome job :D I loved it.
pronker chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Well done. An interesting AU if Obi-Wan turns to the Dark Side, I must say. And Satine would be idealistic to the end and think that they couldn't change for each other, nor should they.
LostLyra chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
SO sweet but so sad! There needs to be more on these two! I love the undercurrent of emotion in the series! Please write more like this! And I loved Intensity aswell. LL
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
But why would you leave it at this? Update with one more chapter where Anakin is shocked to see his Master turning to the Dark Side and he desperately tries to calm him down. I mean, you could get a whole recovery, learning about each other theme going here!
B-Man33 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
i am almost crying right now. very well put together story
padawanmaddie chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I was reading the words out loud to try to comprehend how beautiful that was.

That was amazing in so many ways - I don't even know where to begin.

I had my hands at my mouth the whole time, reading along, gasping every once and a while.

I don't know what word can describe how beautiful, how tragic, how well-written, how heart-wrenching this was.

I loved it.