Reviews for Mission: Cake Delivery
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
LOL Cute! I hope Dojo realizes all Kasahara had to deal with to get that cake to him. Poor girl!
Anxnymous chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Nice story!
apollo7448 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
hahaha. the ending of this is definately the best
Shiael9x chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Yay. yay. that made me happy. 3333
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I think they should run before they get splattered.
SillyNiecy chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Very cute fic, you got the characters right on! The last line got me, I laughed out loud :).
bloody rose021 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
ahahaha, that was awesome. I hope Komaki and Shibasaki got pelted with paint bullets "off-camera" lol.
Blackraven4400 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I felt bad for Kasahara and what she had to go through to get that cake to Doujou for his birthday. I like this story.
Calkat chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
You didn't! (You did!)

I'm so touched, especially because I love it so very very much. To tell the truth, my friends and parents asked what I wanted for my birthday and I couldn't give them an answer because I didn't know what I wanted. Who would have known that this would be the quintessential gift! I think you've just highlighted my week.

This is by far one of the best birthday gifts I've ever received. Hand-made (or in this case, -written) presents are the best because you put your own thoughts into them.

If I was a super sap, I would be crying in happiness right now. But I'm damn close, so that says so much more. Words can only convey so much gratification.

Truly, thank you so much.

(and you did it in Library Wars... 3)