Reviews for SEX: The Fine Line Between Friendship and Love
Pesty Bandit chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Really awesome. To be honest I saw the summary and I was like UGH NO HOW CAN THIS BE but somehow you actually made it FRICKING AMAZING. I'm def interested in reading this more.
Fellfire chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
*grins*

Loved it
thecarjustcommittedsuicide chapter 1 . 3/1/2012

Dale was sitting up now, staring disbelievingly at the bed covers. "I'm not gay though. Hell, I don't even think I'm bi. I love pussy, I fucking love it!"

"Then what are you doing here?"

Dale turned, with the familiar did-he-really-say-that expression. "are you saying you're gay?"

Saul shrugged. "I don't know man. But I'm not gonna live life with one hand tied behind my back, that's all."

i like that a lot 3
junkie chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love this pairing a lot, actually. This was cute. There was a grammatical error in the first paragraph, though. You used to wrong "their" :)
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ahhhhhh!...this was good 3 I lOooooOove pineapple express lolz

Saul/Dale ftw
IanPhilippe chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Heh I've just watched Pineapple Express and I was longing for some good slash... and this was definitely nice and subtle - interesting idea with merging those two roles of James Franco (he was so adorable as Saul heh). I can see Dale freaking out about fucking his 'GUY drug dealer' in a moment of clarity - though I think he'd probably shake off that moment pretty quickly XD
W. Stock chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Excellent chapter! Excellent story!