Reviews for Catharsis
tripleransom chapter 1 . 2/14
Ah, so lovely...I've read this story elsewhere before more than once, but I love it more each time.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Love it!
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Lovely. Absolutely heartwarming. :-)
Orangejiuce chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Dayum I love this is as well. Gawd I just love your writing of them. It's exactly the way I see them in my heas. You are amazing please write more stories of Johnlock.
Alishabear chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Awwwwwee! I love the story! I was so sad at first and I was hopeing Sherlock would be watching John in disguise and come back to him
theresa chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
i absolutley loved this story. great job;;
Kristina chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is literally my favorite Johnlock fanfic... I remember finding it one night and just squeaking from happiness for the two because of it ever since. Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i have almost never read a story this good, your genius is a spark of light in dull literary world!
Jane chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
*smiles* Lovely, thank you for sharing
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Perfect fic, angst and healing in equal parts, bravo!

:D
Bluebellskin chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That was fantastic! Very well-paced, thanks. (:
anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I'm a sobbing mess right now.
Arra Frost chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
One of the best Sherlock fanfictions I've read. It was incredibly in character, the writing was beautiful and embodied Sir Conan Doyle well. It was intensely vivid to read and intimate with every word. Brilliant work.

Arra
zevbaldwin chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Great!
elderwolves chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Brilliantly done and well executed! Loved the story from beginning to end, never once losing my interest! A good job, if I chose to understate.