Reviews for Saved
Talimmy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
One of the things I most loved about this story is that out of all the "Reid meets long lost friend stories" this is the only one that has much plot out side of them growing closer than ever as the author(ess) uses the plot from the show... (actually i haven't seen alllll of the episodes, so I don't know if that's even right all the way...) Also I like how you've separated "you" and "narrator" as a lot of authors on here write the same in the story, and A/N's. One thing I'd try to do though id use those long lines to separate the A/N's and story. Also (according to my teacher) there's supposed to be a comma before every "and" in a sentence... All over it's a wonderful story, and I hope my review helps!
MeganPrime chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
I'm only at the 3rd chapter but I love it! Keep it up! Very suspenseful and very captivating. _
brittany chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
it was great i loved it i loved the part the team yelled at alice's mother she desvied it
Eriks angel 15 chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
that was such a sweet ending! it was just perfect. i don't usually like Spencer/OC but this was a good one. thank you for writing such an awesome story.
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
I loved this story!
Eriks angel 15 chapter 13 . 4/24/2010
Aww... yay! I can't wait for the next chapter! You are such an awesome writer! :D
Unlawfultears chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
I think that Reid should be the one to call but that it's on speaker and the whole crew is in the room. They're less than please to hear from him and seem not to care at all when they hear what has happened.

Garcia's the one that should flip out first when Reid can't speak at the rage that flares up because they show no concern to their daughter's welfare.

Then Morgan joins her burating them and then some of the others. Hotch should be the one to "END" the call.

As to the relationship between the two stars: I think that they should be reluctant to share their feeling but then, as dear Spencer (Spock) helps her through her recovery things... reveal themselves.

Good luck with your writing, my friend.

~Shira 3
Spark Shark chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
Gasp what a mean place to cut it off. :P
harrietamidala1691 chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
Answer to question 1, it should be Reid. 2, I think it should be a rekindling of friendship. No romance, until Alice kisses Spencer. Just thoughts.
Eriks angel 15 chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
OH MY WORD! How could you leave me hanging like that! Update sooner than soon! I've been waiting for this moment the entire story! :) I'm going to give you cookies for writing such an awesome story! (::) (::) (::)
Eriks angel 15 chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait for more! :)
Spark Shark chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
As requested my dear, I'm going to offer some constructive criticism for you. (: I'm very sensitive myself, so I'm going to be gentle.

First of all, interesting storyline; keep it going!

First person point of view is interesting and unique because you can truly experience how a character feels and functions; like getting into their head and almost becoming them. This is sometimes a good move, but doing first person with an OC can be risky. People don't yet know your character. It seems pretty okay, aside from a lot of commas (I tend to do that too, and I use so many run on sentences) and I think you're doing fine.

If you're concerned about reviews, don't be. Write for yourself!

If you're happy with your work, keep going.

When I started writing it wasn't really recognized at all. My CM oneshot collection isn't really noticed either. When I started Jeux D'esprit, I expected it to be the same way. I wrote because I wanted to, not to please people.

I like your story and I think you're doing well. Keep doing what you want with it, and I hope I helped.

- Sharky
LeedsUK chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Please don't stop now i have just started reading it and i would like to know what you have coming next for Alice and Spencer
harrietamidala1691 chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Oh no, Alice has been kidnapped by the UNSUB! Please update soon! Maybe the next chapter should be from Spencer Reid's perspective, and his shock over Alice's abduction. Just throwing out suggestions!
skye3197 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
DON'T STOP NOW! i just started reading this story and i already love it! PLEASE update soon!