Reviews for Uki Doki Memorial
fanficfanatic711 chapter 23 . 6/17
I love it
FourShot411 chapter 27 . 5/17
That was a cute story! I loved it! Thank you for posting it! You're an excellent author!
Kazuhe chapter 27 . 5/8
Lexi 'The Viper' Salvatore chapter 27 . 2/5
I liked this story much more than expected so thank you for writing it
1sunfun chapter 27 . 1/21
oolfloo chapter 27 . 10/17/2014
Loved every bit of it!
PsychicRain chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
I've been using for a few years now but I never actually made an account because nothing I'd read had enticed me to that point. But this story made me smile so hard and it was so beautimous and it gave me the feels and I just HAD to make an account so I could favorite it and tell all of my imaginary grandchildren about it. So, thank you, you beautiful human being.
FoxyFNAFFan12 chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
OMG! I love shugo Chara ! and yes I am an otaku
yoyowezy chapter 27 . 8/6/2013
Even though I usually caught on to predictable endings like Kyouya planning this whole thing out you're writing style kept me in the dark which is unusual for me. I really enjoyed this story because of that. I love surprises and suspense even though we don't always get along. Thank you for writing this! ;-)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/22/2013
I love ouran high school host club, and kyouya has always been my favorite character, but this was really cool.
Dawn Pirate chapter 27 . 7/22/2013
Awwww Kyoya! He's so adorable. Great story.
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Tsukiyomi is Ikuto's last name. And Hinamori is Amu's last name. Other than that it's all G.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 27 . 4/23/2013
O mi gosh! I remember this was one of the first fic's I've ever read! And I still remember.. So long ago..*sigh* soo, I just have to say THANKYOU to (whether you realized It or not) being the one to introduce e to fanfiction. Luv ya 4eva!
Chaela chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Okay, the part about the lingerie?
GENIUS, my friend, GENIUS.
nichelle chapter 27 . 1/27/2013
While it may have been 27 chapters your chapters were less than 1/3rd the length of anyone elses stories so in reality you maybe wrote 5 chapters.

Good story alltogether despite how short it was, you should have rated it t instead of m though since there were no details just flirting and mild foreplay that wasnt described in detail.