Reviews for That Second moment
BlackMoon66 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love the way you was able to portray Ein. The detail was almost like a pro made it. Keep it up!
raziella chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I'm not one for poetry really, but this was nice. A little glimpse into the head of Ein. I can't decide if I like the input of an Id and Ego, but at least it made things clearer
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Really good, with very creepy turns of phrase. You clearly express how Ein is dimmly aware of things like God and human nature, but blocked off from them by her brainwashing. 'Curvature' was a good word to describe Scythe's dispassionate appreciation of Ein's physical body. Though you covered the poem's subject fully, it felt like you could've gone on to say even more about Ein ('a bit' in the last line weakened that a little). Looking forward to what you write next, anyway.
Okoa chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is an incredibly interesting poetic piece you have! The way it flows gives the reader a sense of sadness, but it seems almost chaotic at the same time. The theater motif was also a very nice touch, and it definitely fits with Scythe Master's theme. Great work!