Reviews for A Falcon Princess
King of Serpents chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Good story. :)
autumnrose2010 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
That was very sweet. I love George and Mary together. :)
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I don't read pairings of Mary and George Boleyn or even Mary and Thomas Boleyn, which to me is just creepy. This one intrigued me though.

Ah George was dancing with the Princess Mary.

""Four years later, George was 23 years old, but, due to the fact that his intended bride, the Lady Jane Parker had died of a mysterious fever just months before their wedding, he was as yet unwed."" A mysterious fever, hmm?

""Because of his affinity to Anne, who had just been crowned Queen, he had been selected to take up the post of Steward of the baby Princess Elizabeth's household at Hatfield House."" Well he'll get to see his niece a lot and he'll get to see Mary!

"""Why, Lord Rochford? Why are you helping me?"

For a moment, Mary feared that she had pushed her luck too hard, that he would not answer her, but then his voice drifted back to her, echoing quietly in the dark chapel.

"There are three main reasons, Lady Mary. Firstly, you are a very pretty girl and I am fond of you. Secondly, I am a Knight and you are a damsel in distress. And, thirdly, I too know what it is like to be overshadowed by your sibling."

"You speak of the Lady Anne. Your sister."" I'm glad that George is helping her. They are both overshadow by a younger female sibling.

I'm so glad that George and Mary got to be close friends.

YAY she accepted his proposal!

Hurray for Lord George Boleyn, Viscount Rochford and Lady Mary Boleyn, Viscountess Rochford!

""Mary knew she was more than that. She was a Princess - his Princess.

She was a Boleyn Princess and, as the Boleyn emblem was the falcon, she was a Falcon Princess."" What a wonderful way to end the story!
G chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Love this! I really like George/Princess Mary pairings, and I love their blossoming romance in this? Too bad you didn't add an epilogue on their married life and how it changes history (do Anne and Mary get more friendly?)
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This was very good, I really liked it. I never thought of them this way - that's kind of the point, lol-, but George and Mary are really cute together. I'm glad that Mary got some happiness out of the changes in her life, too. Great work!
suns and stars chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
amazing loved it
Redluna chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
You have offically suceeded in making me love this pairing. I really liked the way you made the characters. They were just so loveable.

And on a slightly random side note, I'm not sure if you read "The Constant Princess" by Philippa Gregory, but in it she describes the eyes of Katherine of Aragon being like sapphires so I thought it was nice for Mary's eyes to have the same description.
Anarra chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
interesting, i like this story
TheGrandDuchess chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Bravo, Good job.
TudorGirl910489 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I love this story please update soon!
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Wow this is the best fanfic i have ever read featuring Mary and George. It was so cute.
KittyBennet chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Wow, I loved this story. Mary/George is definitely a great couple and you wrote it very well. George is so sweet when he wants to be ;)
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Great story I like your george boleyn better than the tudors it is how I would imagine him on real history.

good ending
Boleyn Girl13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
How adorable! I loved this so much, sweet and simple, and very beautiful. Nice job.
Ladyjaxs999 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I love it, Mary/George are coming a fast fav couple of mine.