Reviews for Breakdown
xcloudx chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awww man this was awesome, I love this pairing and seeing Reeve all depressed. Awesome writing!
Jaye-hunter chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Wow...heavy...i can feel the emotions...and i can understand a little of what he feels...im having a hard time right now...awesome writing!
Vietta chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Yay its up! I really like this story even though its different from what you normally write. Its very angsty and emotional and I really like it. I've never written anything first person either, but I've been trying recently to get one done. Its harder tha it sounds though isn't it?

Hopefully all the issues that are behind this story resolve themselves so you can feel better. I am sorry you had to deal with such a confusing situation.
Kiti Renentine chapter 1 . 4/17/2010

I can see Reeve reacting this way, he is so kind and genuinely cares for everyone around him, even the people he doesn't really know.

Very emotional, made me sad, but happy to see Vincent and Tseng's concern and helpfulness. I'm sorry you're going through the rough times that you are, love, but know that there are people who care for you, as well. 3