Reviews for From End To Start
KitKatLove96 chapter 4 . 5/12
This is a great story, though there hasn't been an update in 4 and a half years. Did you quit on it? If you did please tell me. And if you didn't please tell me as well. Well, I wish you good luck and hope for an update soon!
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 2 . 3/4
I find it very strange that lelouch would allow his sister to become cripple and and have him exile in Japan again. Knowing him he would come up with a better plan to keep his status as prince and take out his father and v.v

Without putting Nunally in danger.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
yay
witchxwarlock chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
More lelouch and c.c moment please!
And i hope the ending is lelouch and c.c together rather lelouch die and left c.c behind ...
For me your story is very interesting.. and don't make shirley or kallen kiss lelouch anymore.. it make me sick and i'm your fan and hoping you grant my wish that the ending is lelouch and c.c together !
AppoX chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Please continue updating this ;/
crangelique chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
This is quite an interesting take on the end of R2. I'll shall see how this will go.
bakagirl123 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Update soon please
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
love the idea
Crystalia Celeste-Slytherin chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I'm taking interest in this story now! Very awesome!
anyway, will this end with Lulu x CC? I hope so, I've obsessed with that pairing... so please?
fbiuzz chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
NOT BAD! THIS IS GREAT! Can you please update this?
ANarrativeCloud chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
I love this! It's so exciting! I would love to see another chapter!
Ie-maru chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
I'm liking your story so far. Especially the beginning, where Lelouch actually asks WHY he would want to go BACK after just completing his plans. I also like how C.C. avoided making Mao into a geass crazed pscho. Please update soon!
JohnTitor chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Really different from usual. I cant believe he had a hand in his mothers death.

First chapter was a little OOC for C.C. but I liked it. Wish there was more romance, but oh well.
god of all chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
ariel stormcloud chapter 4 . 3/22/2012