Reviews for Couples
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Three days grace's HOME :p
Darling-please-do chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
I love your Mike/Stephen! Please write more I beg you!
Jade chapter 15 . 9/3/2010
Reale Great Story. I love it.
RyderOrion chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
whos fabio? while cody and john were havin dinner with their parents you kept callin some1 fabio and johns dads name is john and codys dads name is dusty or virgil if u want to go with his real name...so i just got confused...and jake hager is from oklahoma not mississippi like u keep mentioning which is also confusin...but the story is rly good i like random pairing so good job..,.
Autumn Corey chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
"Numba one… if ya ever even think about laying a hand on me… you won't see the next day."

damn shemus .

This way too good. I hate for the story to end. 5 stars
TWEETYBIRD chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
I loved this story and it is part of my favorites on my Laptop so I don't have to keep looking for it. I enjoyed this very much! AWESOME AWESOM JOB!
Autumn Corey chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
This story is really good. Cant get enough of it. You are one of the best writer yet.

When I ready the Randy/Jake angle, i thought there was no way they look good together until i saw your banner. Guess you're right, they do look kinda cute together. Great job with the story.

P.S I llike Mike/Ted angle better
alethea293 chapter 13 . 7/24/2010
Okay... I'm officialy back but taking it slow :D

So before I'm off to bed...

OKay... the whole thing between Mike and Sheamus is not really my thing (which you know because I don't really like one part of it) but I guess you wanted it to be awkward so that definitely worked well S

Cody needs to get over his doubts and trust his feeling and then figure out what it means for him... good that he has Randy and Ted with him

though Ted surely wonders what he's done to be tempted like that XD

o_O oh boy... that went well

33333 Randal and Jake being all domestic and couple-y

ZOMG John needs to GTFO he's pissing me off so much GAH

and FINALLY the UST is relieved between Ted and Cody... was afraid they'd explode otherwise XD

*_* oh yes, I can def see Randy all sweaty

3333 lovely chapter
Esha Napoleon chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
If I miss a few chapters to review, I'm sorry

Your story is fantastic from beginning to end!

LOVE IT!
slashburd chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
Well I finally got round to reading this - I'm not feeling Sheamus/Miz as a pairing but I did say I wanted to read that more out of curiousity than anything else. I think you made another good job of capturing them - Miz's insecurity and Sheamus' worries about Miz using drugs again were both great touches to their sections.

Ted and Cody are Tedy and Cody, as its meant to be in my head :) Again I think you made a good call in keeping their fledgling relationship on the quiet rather than in everyone's face. I imagine that'd be more the way Teddy wanted to handle things.

And as for Randy/Jake, again I come out of another fic thinking Randy is a total ass. I think he's far from the right person to be with someone with any kind of emotional need and lacks compassion and understanding. I'm not sure that's how you set him out to be but that's how he's coming across to me :S I find myself wanting Jake to ditch him actually lol

It was a good chapter to the story, its clear that you've enjoyed writing it although I sense you might be glad to see the back of it!
alethea293 chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
Okay... for tonight Chapter 12!

Jack needs to get over his fears and insecurities u_u because if he continues like this and DOESN'T talk to Randy they'll have a f**k-load of self-made problems!

John. Listen. To. Me. CLOSELY. G!T!F!O!

Thank you.

D'awwwwww poor Cody... finding out that way... so humiliating and hurtful!

At least Randy is on John's case and will make sure that Cody gets some distance! He better do that! Or not. *glares*

There's nothing to ever forgive! Moron!

Well, if there's not Randy... there's Ted... taking such good care of his *friend*... yeah, right...

*skips the next part with a shudder*

AWWWWWW-age for Jack and Randy's very sweet reunion! They both needed that! 33

Ô_ô uh-oh Cody moving in with Ted... isn't that just... great (for Ted XD at least)

next chapter tomorrow
Y2JIsASexyBeast chapter 15 . 6/27/2010
Well, I don't think my usual praise is going to cut it here... That was a beautiful ending! Plus I got what I wanted... a happy ending!

I don't think anyone could ever see Codes as a slut... he's so genuine and I think that all he wanted was to just be loved and not judged... And he and Teddy are just the perfect little match :]

I was worried about Jake and Randy there for a little bit. I don't like my viper being all sad and depressed, but in the end he was happy, so I'm happy!

Mikey and Stephen might be my favorite pair in the story. It just seems like they would actaully fit well together in the "real world" or maybe it's just how you wrote them!

All in all, this has been my favorite story in a long time. & I am really sad to see it end :[
belladonnanoir chapter 15 . 6/26/2010
I just started reading this last night and I couldn't stop until it was over. I wasn't sure about it at first as the pairings were a little different from what I am used to but I am sooooo glad that I decided to read it. It was amazing! I love the whole Jake/Randy dynamic, I felt my heart breaking as I read about Jake telling him about his past, it was so sad! I am now dying to read more of this pairing. I have to admit I was so excited to see Cody/John, I was thinking aww this is so sweet and then bam John turns out to be an ass, I was so shocked by that but I am glad that Cody got his happy ending with Ted, they are so sweet together! Normally I hate writing reviews that only go on about the good things, I like to try and offer some constructive crit but in all honesty there is nothing about this story that can be improved...in legacy terms this story is SIMPLY PRICELESS! I look forward to reading more of your work :)

Hugs B x
RRatedauthor chapter 15 . 6/26/2010
I'm impressed... I didn't think you'd be able to wrap everything up this quickly and not make it seem rushed.

Okay, Cena got what he deserved, but I didn't see Adam rejecting him. That boy's had more WWE tail than the wardrobe mistress, but he still has standards? Wow!

Nice to see that Mike has finally put his past behind him and been able to move on in a meaningful way with Stephen. Ted was all class, for sure. I would've probably vented and maybe even thrown a fist or two.

It would've been a crime if Jake and Randy hadn't been able to work through their problems, but having Momma call probably wasn't the best thing to do.

Cody and Ted... I've made my feelings known already regarding Codiasi, but they're together and they're happy and who am I to try to break them up. (Cue rude comment from one of my muses...)

Loved the story... a little sad that there's no sequel, but honestly, what more could you say? It was a fairy tale ending, I guess, cause it seems like "they lived happily ever after".

-Laterz-
Oubliette to Forget chapter 15 . 6/25/2010
Aw I'm sad to see this end, but what a great ending it was! We've come so far from where we started! All I can add is that I'm looking forward to many many more great writing and stories from you 3