Reviews for I love you Stan Marsh
unknownstalker chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
In chapter 3 it was so annoying that they kept on saying bitch
Colezilla chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Agreed, Facebook is indeed the digital spawn of darkness from The River of Styx, in Hades. That aside this was a good story, it had a lot of interesting points that couldn't help but get noticed.

P.S. Yeah, not a fan of Style either (or most other shippings in South Park) to be honest Stan and Wendy is unique couple in my tastes not only because it's the only South Park couple I like, but it's the only
non-anime/comic/video game couple that I like aswell. However I do like to see what creative/unique Fanon couples that people come up with. Well have a day.
Colezilla chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Sometimes, it's the Darkest things that brings us together, and I feel like this chapter you wrote is a great example of that.

3 things I'd like to say are...

1.) It's great Wendy has closure now.
2.)I can imagine Wendy shouting "I love you Stan Marsh" out to the world,
3.)It's great Stan is willing enough to put himself in danger to help Wendy.
Colezilla chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
What probably would have been another heavy blow to Wendy would be if her digital copy reminded her of the time she kissed Cartman infront of everyone(including Stan)
That probably would have killed her inside, but at least she is strong enough to resist her cyber double's venom, on another note, glad the calvery has arrived.
Colezilla chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is why I don't do Facebook.

Also, I can't seem to find "Making Amends with Friends." if you could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated mate.
So far, all I understand about it is that Wendy kicked Stan in the nuts.
south park 1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
did you make this story up? its amazing i actually want to read more :)
Stanleythegreat chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow! That's a pretty nice fanfic. Well done.