Reviews for DownUnderCover
Gail Cregg chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
You are writing Tony's 'voice' well and the interaction between them nicely.
dazzlefly chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
hi! loved this chapter girlie! its short, but when u read it.. a lot more takes place in between the words spoken than it appears.
Team Rosalie chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
cute ending! tony and ziva dating... YAY! 3 8]
zats chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
When they say the relationship is complicated, they were describing this one. Hope to read more.
zats chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
This assignment will be hard on the Tony/Ziva team. Hope to read more.
Gail Cregg chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
There's nothing wrong with having some 'teamy' in a 'casey' have the character interaction down well.
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
Very good, in character and amazing plot. Just... keep going! :D
Team Rosalie chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
cant wait 2 c wat hapns nxt! luvd the ziva crack! upd8 soon!
Gail Cregg chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
This contiunes to be both interesting and the bit about Vance's poker game,Ziva's mobile arsenal and Gibbs redistributing the seasting Tim!
Myrle 16 chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
so very cool!

i cant wait to read more, and am looking forward to an update!
JosieFB chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
No matter where everybody sits, Tony and Ziva need to sit together on the long flight to Brisbane. McGee is right. Gibbs will want to sit with him because Gibbs will get more peace and quiet that way. And isn't Gibbs really a closet T/Z shipper at heart?
zats chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
Atlas poor Tony..agent afloat! He did handle it well for now. Hope I can read more soon.
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
I suck at reviewing... MORE. NOW. *headslap* That's for good luck! :D
mykidmom chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
wow you really have my interest up, the case and also what is going on with Tony and Ziva look forward to the next chapter...
JosieFB chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
I'm all for your shippy content! You did a great job with it. There is that underlying unanswered question about what is going on between Tony and Ziva right now. I would love for you to explore it some more like you did in this chapter. I'm a sucker for T/Z interaction.