Reviews for No Submission
Am Team Wolf chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
I really like it so far. Please update soon.
Reshma chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
I really really really like your story.

Could you please please hurry up with the next chapter!
3TeAmEmMeTt4lyF3 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
great story love it update soon
Allocen-Semyaza chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
lol. nice chapter. Kim fainting...nice touch. Last sentence, really got me to vomit though. (shivers) UPDATE!
BookloverLaura chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
I love the way that Kim is finally starting to fall for Jared. I love the story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
BookloverLaura chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
I love the way that Jared won't give up trying to get Kim to like him and that Kim won't give up not liking him. Love the story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
BookloverLaura chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
I love the way that Jared won't give up getting Kim to like him. Love the story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
BookloverLaura chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
I love the way that Jared thinks that Kim doesn't like him. Love the story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
BookloverLaura chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love the way that you made Jared and Kim imprint. I also love the way that you made Kim be the sort of person that likes to be invisible ans that she is invisible to Jared. I love the story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
CLH530 chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
I hope Kim's okay. Continue soon!
Raine Daggars chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
you know kim sounds just how i act... just dont friggin gives a crap and if somebody does care, there is always an ultier motive, always. i like this storey, but you know, jared does sound like a pansey and a bit of a girl. maybe u sould call him Javelyn or just Jarhrad, cuz hes so thick in the head
kAsS3695 chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
love story
Allocen-Semyaza chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Wow Jared is such a cock head! But Kim is pretty good at hiding the 'crush'. Like she blushes and all, but she doesn't drop to his feet! She like just...hates him! It's funny! UPDATE!
CLH530 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
I really like it so far. I can't wait for him to piss her off some more. Continue soon!
Allocen-Semyaza chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Oh cocky Jared...tsk, tsk, tsk...let's see what you do to piss her off more shall we? UPDATE!