Reviews for One Night Stand
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 6/26/2015
That's my boys. Running off together over the hills and off into the sunset.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
Exploding fathers all over the place. Run boys, run.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
That was a good system and they should stick to it. These two don't need to talk about sex, ever.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
They are just such a great couple. It'll sure be fun when John figures this out.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I believe this qualifies as a "cute meet" even if the meet in in Dean's bed. Sam is adorable and Dean is properly horrified but they'll get over it pretty quickly.
XxZessxX chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
No, I don't have anything better to do than to read all your stuff xD I already made myself stop after this so your safe for the time beeing
I like that John came around and supported the boys. You seem to have a thing for underage relationships with age difference xD I have to admit I like it :D
Pete was a gigantic bastard. Running away was the right decision. He is far better off with Dean and John than with his father.
They were really cute :) Again I enjoyed reading it.
XxZessxX
lil joker 1989 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
this was a nice story ]
RogueStorm84 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
That was a beautiful story
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Great story. Sex is always more enjoyable without that nasty incest aftertaste. :)
christopher chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
awesome storie i love sam and and dean pairings,i hope you update soon,keep up the awesome work
Demyx101 chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Awwwah WOW! My heart is breaking for them D':

LoveloveLOVE this fic! :D:D:D:D
expat19 chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
I feel bad for the boys, hope it works out for them. Please write more soon.
milael chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Aww... Sam and Dean are so cute together. I like John too and I find him funny xD Poor Sammy -_- My heart breaks for him. Fortunely, Dean is here to reassure him.

I can't wait for more :)

Good continuation,

Bye.
TheLyraAnn chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
awww i love this story update soon please :)
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 5 . 7/2/2010