Reviews for Yuki NagatoTITLE PENDING
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
hmm..this supposed to be from Yuki's POV? I like the concept but no idea bout what should happen... I don't think SOS dan'll be like the one in the original dimension, besides, Haruhi has the knowledge of her "powers" which she didn't have that time, and it just might end up with wishful thinking...
Danny-Buoy chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
hey I really like this wondering about this time space continuum, and gettign haruhi to start an SOS brigade here! great to find guys with an interest in haruhi. if its going to continue to revolve around yuki, since shes so bewildered by everythign happening so suddenly, u could make, "The Bewilderment of Yuki Nagato," or u can use another song name, like "Parallel Days" since its a parallel universe
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I like how you gave a little insight on how Yuki was feeling when Kyon handed her back the little piece of paper. And also seeing what happened afterwards. I hope you keep telling the story in the third person. There are too many fics out there with authors trying to impersonate Kyon and failing at it. I personally like this POV better :D.

/ Update soon~!
Tetsui chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
But...doesn't that mean that there's another Kyon somewhere? Man, this is confusing.
The Hidden Lostar chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Well what this little preview did for me was make me think about what the alternate Haruhi would have done after seeing her major inspiration disappear from her sight for good. It's an interesting thought.

However.. how much can develop from a Haruhi story without Kyon? That's going to be hard for me to picture.