Reviews for Misfit Slumber Party
betteroffred chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Wow, how are there only two reviews of this story? Love your take on what might have happened behind the scenes on the Day the Music Died! Jetta/Roxy are completely believable, love their banter and griping over the Stingers and Starlight girls and Roxy's soft spot towards Ba Nee. And of course, J/R is just such a pretty pairing! Both chapters are really fun, hope to see more!
Hebius chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
I like this story :) ... chapter 3?
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is great! I love Jem! I love that you're writing about what happened behind the scenes from the episode "The Day the Music Died." It's my favorite episode, and it's amazing to read about the Misfits, ex-Holograms, and ex-Stingers-like what occured when Riot spirited Jem away. You got all the characters down to a tee. I can hear Roxy's and Jetta's voice-it sounds just like them! Same for all the other characters. Interesting how you're delving into the Roxy/Jetta rivalry-I never really thought of them as wanting to be the center of Pizzazz's attention but it does make sense. And I love how your story references other episodes in the series. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on your story. Keep writing!