Reviews for Return to the Planet of the Apes: Alternate Worlds
xThomas2 chapter 48 . 2/12
Became a bit more mundane rather tan surreal, but it was in a way what I was looking for
tonygestaple chapter 49 . 5/29/2013
Thank you for this brilliant story. I've always been a fan of POTA and was really saddened when the TV series ended. I like the way you ended the story and the teaser for a sequel. I have my fingers crossed! All the best with your writing. Tony.
tonygestaple chapter 48 . 4/30/2013
Wow. My eyes were glued to this chapter from start to finish! Very well written with some amusing lines that made me chuckle! A most excellent piece of writing and story-telling. A few spelling mistakes that could be cleared with proof-reading, but nothing that detracted me from the story, and the cliffie, well...! :)
nw5221 chapter 47 . 2/16/2013
Looks like things are coming together. Another good chapter.
nw5221 chapter 44 . 11/22/2012
Nice couple of chapters. I'm glad to see you're still at this. There was a pretty big lag there for a while. You're bringing things together nicely. Are we going to get a war soon? Keep it coming!
tonygestaple chapter 42 . 10/20/2012
Wow! The attack scene was brutal. Good work.

One thing, though... You wrote "They're spread out approximately eight hundred kilometers from our current position." I believe it should be metres, not kilometres.
tonygestaple chapter 40 . 8/18/2012
Another excellent chapter. It's obvious now that the Imperiam are not really "good guys" at all! Good work!
tonygestaple chapter 39 . 7/29/2012
Nice to see this is still going. Not too sure which side to root for, though; apes and hunans working together on one side, and apes and humans forced to work together on the other. The Imperium has the technology, etc that March and Hayes are used to, but are they people that our two heroes would want to stay with? Hmmm!
tonygestaple chapter 37 . 12/10/2011
Hmmm! Things are taking an unexpected turn. Good one!
tonygestaple chapter 35 . 10/28/2011
Exciting chapter. I like the flow of your action narrative. Nice one.
Chloe G chapter 34 . 10/23/2011
Pretty interesting. Cant wait to see what happens next.
tonygestaple chapter 33 . 9/30/2011
Not long now before the mother of all battles? Brilliant stuff!
nw5221 chapter 32 . 9/23/2011
This is getting good. tGraet Chapter. things are starting to tie together nicely. - keep it coming.
tonygestaple chapter 31 . 9/9/2011
Things are beginning to develop now. The next couple of chapters should be very interesting. Nice one!
tonygestaple chapter 30 . 8/23/2011