Reviews for The Dawn of Angels
Warehouse1 chapter 1 . 9/2
Loved this story, hope you get your muse back to this one some day :(
shadow chapter 5 . 8/5
I liked the chapter!
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 5 . 4/24
This is a excellent story its sad that it was abandoned
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 1 . 4/24
"You feel like you are trapped in the endless infinity between moments. Your life is in a funk of indecision. You are in the figurative waiting room, sitting there, wishing the Doctor would just get off his ass and hurry up, so you can get on with the damn appointment. You are going nowhere at a snails pace. Your days are filled with alternate bouts of despair, loneliness and monotony, only occasionally broken up by the intensity of finding any near-impossible mental challenge or game for yourself to complete. This at least makes use of your near-genius rated intellect."

O God this Describes my life that's fucking depressing
blackmagelikesevilpie chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
Why is there not more of this? Ugh, Mass Effect with Humanity (F-Ya!) is always a fun read, I'm definitely sad this has been left alone for so long. Hope you look back at the rest of your stories and see if your muse comes back for even a few of them.
frustratedmind chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
Please, by the love all that is Holy, continue this masterpiece of fanfiction galore...
Umbra.Venator chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
awesome story so far, pity it appears to be abandoned
Helyanweh chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Something I forgot to mention and would like to add is that I didn't like how the first chapter started. Or actually, I just skipped the first chapter because reading in second person was really weird in my opinion.
Helyanweh chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
Interesting story. It's unfortunate that there isn't more, as it only really got going...
Dquinnicus chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
Pretty darn cool. Wish there was more of this, 'twould be an interesting read.
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Awesome story! :D Love how things were worked out with disclosure and how they were able to use the tech so that SG1 is still around. Yay for Daniel showing up and helping out with first contact. Hope you return and continue this story sometime!
Duke Phelan chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
Would love to see more of this story in future.
Talismann chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Really loving this story, hope you continue it. Cannot wait to see how the wider mass effect races react to the terrans update soon.
Blaze1992 chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
So let me get this straight you took both the tech and the people from Stargate brought them in to the ME verse. Gave them a mass reform in technology, Government, and Biology. Basically making the humans or Terrans as you call them a race that is Ghost In The Shell/ Star Trek Enterprise race. This story gets a 6.9 out of 10. There is enough story yet to make an accurate review. But you lost points for not updating for 5 years. Either update this or let someone adopt it because this is a too good of an idea to let die.
Xel Naga 00 chapter 5 . 8/15/2015