Reviews for Changing Sides
ArcanePracti-Cat chapter 1 . 1/20
ArcanePracti-Cat chapter 1 . 1/20
Giving this another review because it deserves it! :P
A good speculation about human nature in society... AND Ed/Roy cuteness! Ahaha, neat work. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/20
Aww, I love this one...
It's sweet, SO true, and hilariously Ed. xD
But honestly, ya summed it up there- society always tries to dumb down complex people and actions to the lowest denominator, and it's so obnoxious! I learned in statistics class that correlation does not mean causation- that means that if something happened in relation to something else, it doesn't mean that it was CAUSED by it, since there could be a bazillion factors and a bazillion times that it changes or uses different factors, and it just can't be summed up so easily!
I can get the human impulse to categorize and label, but sometimes labels have to be more general, if you get me... :P

Anyway, like I said, loved this oneshot. Roy and Ed definitely complement each other, especially in your stories. xD They just fit. :D
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
AW! :D
Master Ciel Phantomhive chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I know hoq uncomfortable it os to sleep where you don't usually... I have to swap beds with my sister every month... I'm currently on the bottom bunk... It's uncomfortable... I FEEL FOR YOU ED AND ROY!

Stupid researchers! They make no sense! And they made Ed and Roy have a bad night's sleep!

Yay, Ed's stubborness! I like his stubborness. It's cool.

Keep writing!
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Loved this!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Aww that was cute!
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
LOL I like the compromise. XD And I totally agree with Ed. Labeling and compartmentalizing people is something the human race can't seem to help doing, but it's stupid.

Loved it, as always. I like how sweet and tender Roy always is with Ed, and Ed - in his own way - is, as well. You seem to really have these two down.
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awww. That was so darn adorable! I loved it. :)
tamafluff80 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
so i'm offically a fan of yours! lol i enjoy reading Roy/Ed and i feel that your fanfics are wonderful, you don't change the characters personalities and your great at making the reader visualize the story. :) keep up the awesome work!
Deactivated. Ciao chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I can definitely imagine Ed doing that. So sweet.

Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That was a nice little snippet of domesticity. ;)

I've never really thought about that kind of thing and how all those odd little studies might affect people and how certain denziens of society are percieved. Silly, isn't it?

I can totally see Edward being doubly annoyed at that type of thing. Roy's exasperated snort can be heard from a mile away. lol

This was interesting. If not a bit unusual. I liked it though. Just the same. It was a nice little read.
scuabdiver chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I noticed that I'm just now reviewing this... tsk, shame on me. :)

You keep Roy and Ed so true to character, and you found such a clever way of tackling such a difficult, real-life issue: the assumption of societal gender roles. Neither Roy or Ed can be considered feminine, and I love the fact you never forget that.

And I can't help squeeing at how you make it so the two know each other so well, but can still surprise one another. I've probably told you this a billion times, but you are simply fabulous, dear.

One of my favorite lines in this is one from Roy to Ed, 'I am intimately aware of your gender. No one's saying you're a girl.' Love this. :3
angelsarenotreal chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That was the sweetest thing I've read in along time. Maybe I'm just weird, but I teared up, because it was just adorable when Ed said he slept on the left to protect Roy! Awwwwww!
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i liked it ) it was cute
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »