Reviews for Cigarettes
OogaBooga1234 chapter 1 . 4/9
Love this story, it always gives me a giggle :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Your fanfic is absolutely amazing! I got captured after a few short lines. Keep uploading!
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Yay! He's going to quit smoking! I have to tell you, I started reading the manga two days ago and just yesterday I said to my friend, "Man, it would be really sad if Kurosaki died of cancer from smoking... No! That can't happen! Then Teru will be all alone and they need to be together!" So yeah... Your story is basically what I was feeling yesterday, that he needs to stop smoking. I'm glad that he's quitting smoking, or at least in this. I guess I have to agree with almost everything you said about smoking in the beginning... Too bad my brother won't stop smoking. He says he doesn't smoke, but that stuff smells so nasty. I can smell it from multiple feet away from him... It makes me really sad too. I don't think that he thinks about how his family feels about him smoking. All of us are against it, except maybe my uncle since he himself smokes. It makes me worry about him... I mean, he's my older brother. I want him to stay safe and healthy, not to smoke his life away and die of lung or throat cancer... So, I love this one-shot! Everyone should stop smoking or doing drugs! Well, not taking medicine. Those drugs are alright... Well, as long as people aren't overdosing or using them in some other unhealthy way... Like how people use steroids. Anyways, love it! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
DarknessEclipse342 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awesome story! I love it!
axlorg89 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Late review but i F-cking LOVE this. Favorite and more DD fluff plz
NyaDC chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh i loved this fic. *.*
Ash chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
ha! kurosaki quitting smoking...that'd be something to witness, all right! i liked this...nice job! i thought the beginning was a little long regarding her hate towards cigarettes, but that's just IMHO. you portrayed kurosaki well!
FlailerBee chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Yeah, good luck with the Kurosaki.
(Although...He could prolly do it if it's for Teru.)
Great story!
ChaosAngel4us chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was wonderful. I absolutely loved it. His smoking habit always seemed to be something I thought would bother Teru more and I like how you had it all play out.
Some Random Person chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Really adored this. 3
Kitsune-Miko-Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This... is my favorite Dengeki Daisy story hands down. Wonderfully written and character wise very true. Great work!
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I'm going to say this bluntly. It was completly in character, adorable, and the best Dengeki Daisy story I've read so far. Do you have any more?
smatosx3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Aww I likes this I'm reading this now and I love it _

I always thought Kurosaki looked like a sexy rebel especially with the "old man" glasses

They remind me of bulma and veggie in a way ... Really cute
midnightskies chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
that, was the sweetest and cutest thing i have ever read ) keep writing!~
fading ink chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Cute and to-the-point and very, very nice! Gave me that warm, fuzzy feeling in my chest when they kissed. And I liked the theme, too. Cigarettes. XD It probably ~would~ bother Teru.

We do need more Dengeki Daisy fics like this. I hope to see more from you soon!