Reviews for The Strangest Concert Ever
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Candice slunk away, defeated, her figurative tail between her legs.

I don't, though, get the piano. Clue us in?

I made it a point to call up the song in question while the character was singing, so I could listen-along as I read. You did a REALLY fantastic job of matching the songs with the personalities of the ones singing them. My hat is OFF to you!
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
"Starfire still was relieved to discover that her beloved was not allergic to solar rays. That probably would have complicated their relationship sometime along the line."
Oh, you THINK?

Robin's a jerk. She's his GIRLFRIEND! Can't he figure that much out? Kiss her, stupid!
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
You really have done a fantastic job with matching the songs to the couples! This was just amazing! And I never had heard of Michelle Branch before, but now I'm going to look up the rest of her music. 'cause, DAMN. (She even looked a bit like Raven, not counting the eyes.)
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Love that song. It's one of my favorites, and my second-favorite VC song after "White Houses". And how VERY appropriate, given the distance between Titans East and West.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh, HELL, yes! Avril could TOTALLY play Jinx in the live-action version of Teen Titans. Can't think why I didn't see it before. And that song is COMPLETELY perfect for the Mistress of Mayhem.

This is actually better than I thought it was going to be.
MMJrox88 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
*Gasp* Candice turned into a magic piano!
DarkkAngelll chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Awesome story, author-sama! I would've loved to see Robin sing and get all awkward and brave and...well, you get the idea. Please keep up the good work! Hope to see more of you :D

I just really can't get enough of stories involving all the titans ;)
AnNyanimous chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
The Aww factor just reached 50 on a scale of 1-10 _ I'm actually kinda sad that this fanfic is coming to an end, but it was (and forever will be) an amazing story and a ver creative way to blend song-fics and one-shots into a chapter story, and to have all the one-shots to blend together at the concert, where the problem was resolved made smile.

Again, amazing job, and I'm probably gonna reread this quite a few times ()

-Kuromi13

*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
thisaccounthasbeendeleted21 chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Thanks so much for including me in your thanks! Can you tell me what your next story is going to be about?
FrivolousFlare chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THIS SONG! IT IS IMMENSE! *Huggles tightly* !

Heheheheh, I approve greatly. The couples rocked, and I loved how they randomly popped on stage to sing a bit...and Robin was annoyed when Jinx and KF stole the limelight. I lolled.

Sorta sad now this is over...:( Ah well, all good things come to an end...

Keep Writing!
Redtha chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
:D
Redtha chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Yay, I like when thing get new chapters after not being updated after awhile. And it was worth the wait because it was a good chapter. :D

Also, Don't Keep Secrets sounds good so if I don't review it in the next few days, send me a PM to remind me so that I can read it.
FrivolousFlare chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
YAYZ! You'z updated! :) :) Awwwwww, Robin and Starfire...on a date...at a Baseball game...how romantic...*sighs* Heheheh, it was sweet and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Finale! With HotGent! And other pairings I like! *cheers*

Keep Writing!
Alex chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Everytime we touch by cascada
AnNyanimous chapter 4 . 7/9/2010