Reviews for Can't Get Away
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 4/17
nice
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
This was rec'd on FB today by a reader of yours . . . sorry, I don't remember which one. It was really a good one-shot. I was sad for them both trying to get as far from the other as possible and still ended up at the same school. Having to see each other everywhere, would be difficult. I liked that she took the initiative after he said he was sorry. They have a way to go but, I think she's right, as they will be better this time around. No longer being the love-struck teens, they can form an adult relationship. I enjoyed this, thank you for sharing it.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
I wish this story was continued and made longer. I would love to know what happened after their love making and what happened after there winter break.
Reader-many chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I love it, thanks for sharring
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Great o/s...glad Bella didn't forgive him that easily!
wardlyman chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Lol? The ending is crazy, they're still kids. They definitely will hit another stump but I think they'll stay together.
amberkey chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Bunches of love for this story!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Can't Get Away has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
shaz308 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
He certInly put her through some heartache just to tube out he was with the right girl all along. I hope she makes him wait for a long time before she forgives him completely.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Love the song choice, & as usual, u wrote a story that did it great justice.
It was real, & honest, & I loved it.
bellawu chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Love this stoty :-)
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Another lovely one shot that i loved! Such a sweet story and i love that you ended it with something thats real and not a happily ever after. Its endearing! But again lovely story!
-A
my2galspal chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Great o/s. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Beautiful story, my dear :')