Reviews for Victory: Mind over Matter
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Lysa will make an excellent mentor. I think District 5 will give the Career Districts a run for their money now.
Clove1113 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Your storys always make me smile!
AutumnWillow18 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
love it!
gamekeeper chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I like Foxface's pov, really good. I love it!:)
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love the whole twist one the no one wins foxface. Cassie's pretty cool as well.
Zeviz chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I liked "Foxface" even in the original, and this version of her is my favorite character. Any chance we'll see more of her?
youreapainter chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
loved it! You're such a good fic writer! Keep up with the good work ;)
Ociana chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I'm annoyed I didnt think of something as simple as climbing a tree to get away from the mutts. Lysandra should have won.
Europa22 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Beautiful!
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was great! I'm glad that I'm going to be judging A Foxs View as well, I love your version of Lysandra :). Great work!

-Judged for the 2010 The Hunger Games Fanfiction Awards
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Ah! You got the magic back.

I especially liked the relationships between Lysandra and the other characters in the story like Marcus and Casseopeia.

P.W. Bing
Sister to the Wolf chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Lysa is just as fab as ever so don't about her being out of character. Clove, Lysa and Glimmer are most definitely your strongest characters and since you have written a lot about Clove and Glim (not that I am complaining), it is nice to read about Lysa again.
gethsemane342 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Alright, this may be completely incoherent: I only went to bed at 6am. I'm exhausted :)

Anyway, i likes it. I like the mix of being tortured and trying to be normal around Cassie. This is the ending i think all the readers of "A Fox's View" wanted but couldn't have :P

Keep on writing

Geth
left-ff-won't-be-coming-back chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I told you! I so told you that if you let Cato/Clove/Lysa live for a fic, it'd be a great fic! And I love them all!

Will you continue this series? I'm hooked.

-MockingjayFire
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
The fact that this review isn't as immediate and squeeing as my others have been isn't a mark on this story - loved it, as per usualy - but rather the business of real life.

This one dealt a lot with the reprecussions of winning. And because I already feel like I know your Lysandra in the arena so well, it really worked and made sense. Cassie just shone here. I love that she looked so unthreatening but turned into a tiger for her family. And the whatever is was between Marcus and Lysa was most intriguing, and I wanted to read more ... and then remembered that everywhere but here, Lysandra was dead :(

Fabulous job, again :D :D This wasn't your last already, was it? There's still one more?