Reviews for Trumpets
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Wow. This is beautiful. I am quite impressed that you have taken only vague snatches of characters and made them into fully fleshed-out people with lives, inside jokes, futures and pasts. Truly wonderful and inspiring, you are an amazing author.
LostInLost18 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
aw lovely! i love fics about characters we've never really known and this was beautifully written! Very realistic and i love the image of them two dying together. So sad but poetic. Loved it! :)
Mosaic Broken Hearts chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
wow. just...wow.

I forgot who Kirsten and Steve were, I was thinking Steve/Scott :) but then I remembered.

it was great. chilling. especially that last line.

I love your writing so much, please keep writing stories.

so amazing, Moonlight.
For A Key chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Ooh, this is absolutely beautiful! I'm always stunned by how you create such chilling and wonderful lines. I love the beginning, middle and end and it all comes together so nicely. Trumpets... aww. "He was going to hire a trumpet player for the wedding. It would have been fitting, now.

The ocean does its best to compete." So sad and amazing.
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
What a wonderful story! I love how unique it is compared to everything else out there. I have to admit, I was like, Steve and Kristen who until I read your little description and it all came back to me. Really quite moving, fantastic job!
Unidentified Pineapples chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow, this was a really great fic. Very cute and touching. I love that you chose to give a story to two people who were so insignificant to the show, yet you were able to make it so important and beautiful. This was really very well done. The last line especially "The ocean does its best to compete." was very chilling. I absolutely loved it.
kab16 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Beautiful. Wow. I really really loved this, especially the ending. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Kristen and Steve and wished we knew more about them, so this was great.

i recently bought the lost soundrack and have been listening to it obsessively, i was playing the sad ending song that i think might have played during the funeral and it was very fitting. the music mixed with the beautiful ending had me close to tears.

i really loved this! thank for sharing!
Debbie lostgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was so sad...

I was curious for this couple as we didn't know anything about them :)

Your story is really nice,great job! :D