Reviews for The More Things Change
GibbsIsMyGod chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
awesome concept, really enjoying :)
darktwilight418 chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
is Booth ever going to talk to Bones? are we going to find out what made her run? what about Jo? i really want the two of them to get together, but i love the angst before the relationship.

good story so far!
loveburns chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
great start! you've got me hooked! :D
Catalina chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I like the fact that you are drawing it out a little bit. You're absolutely right that they wouldn't automatically jump into each others arms. First there would be some awkwardness, then maybe some tough guy act from Booth and aloofness from Brennan. And then they would start to crack. Can't wait to see what you've got next :).
AmandaFriend chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
A lovely start. I'm looking forward to reading more.
utgotye chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I hope they don't leap into each others' arms at all. He should be her partner and as much of a friend and he thinks he can stand.
wazo29 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
am totally loving this! have gotten sucked in completely! looking forward to updates..many thanks xx
stephaniew chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I'm glad I was wrong in thinking that you're just dragging this out... ;) 'Cause that would be mean, and you're not mean are you? Of course not, you'll be posting again very soon with more!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I like the setup...even though it always makes me a little nauseous to read about Booth with someone else in his bed! :)
quigely chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Loving this already!
jamesfrancis chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I love this idea, and i'm excited for the rest of the story
darktwilight418 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
this is going to be so good...i really wanna know what is going to happen. please, post some more chapters soon! does brennan know anythying about what has happened since she has been gone?
abbylou chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Nice start. Can't wait for more...especially some B&B interaction...
bbcutiepie9 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
great chapter!plz write more i just cant wait seems like its going to be an amazing story!
lrigD chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Great set-up, I can't wait for more!