Reviews for What if Provenance
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
well jessica was a lucky bicth to be with sam! and he didnt like meg at all! and ruby was just trash! madison was ok tho. sam is still great no matter what!
DeansSammy chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
squee like that hope there is or gonna be a sequell.
casammy chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
My poor sammy, always attracts everything bad as a light to the moths
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Wow. Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
LadyMaiden chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
I would have never seen Sarah as evil, but in your story she came out as a downright creepy witch- and I mean that as a compliment :)

Liked this fic alot- original and well done. I'll be reading your other "What if" stories ;)
SMA33 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Does this mean there will be a sequel? Please make a sequel I love evil sarah!
samgirl19 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
oh so close until the stupid holy water poured on her and now it up to our imagination to figure out what she did
girlyghoul chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Nope, I take it all back. YOU'RE my favotite baddie after Meg! LOL! So wicked that twist at the end. EEK! Watch out boys! Good thing there was a reversal spell that Dean could find. It was sweet that Sam knew Dean would keep looking no matter what and that he would do the same. But the Holy Water splashing down and freeing Sarah at the end... so she can plot her revenge?... Yep, you're my new favorite baddie! MA HA HA! Super wicked! ;-)!
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
oh dean is falling into a trap and it either not going to end well or dean is going to get the upper hand and kill sarah and release sam
girlyghoul chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
She's completely evil, but I'm actually liking Sarah- as a bad guy I mean. She's just knows what she wants and goes and gets it! And poor Sam can't pull anything past her, not even for a second. She just might be my new favorite baddie since Meg!

All that said... GET HER DEAN! KILL HER DEAD!

Hope Dean doesn't get trapped too! Eek! Update soon!
girlyghoul chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Yep, again, this is way more interesting than the episode... and that was a pretty darned interesting episode! But you're giving the baddie a method to her madness and also since it's Sarah... EEK! Why would Sam ever see that coming. Oh no! How's Dean gonna get him our of this one! Hopefully he won't get trapped too! Oh no! What'll happen next?
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
oh crap sam is in deep trouble oh boy this isnt looking to good for him or dean if he gets caught
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Well, that's a new twist. Very inventive, even I AM a fan of Sarah and Sam. Catch ya on the flip side.
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
uh oh sam is getting himself in danger and lol sam is like a magnet for crazy,spn freaks
girlyghoul chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Now I liked Sarah on the show. I thought other than Jessica she was the best girl he met (Madison might have turned out ok if it weren't for than pesky lycanthopy thing...) But I gotta admit I love your Evil!Sarah. She's so one tracked! Got a thing for married men... a DEADLY THING! MA HA HA!

I like that the family kills because they are trapped and its the only way they can get out is to do her bidding. Again, that makes much more sense than what ws going on in the show. An evil little girl who was just evil 'cause she was? Eh, ok...

But here you've actually established a backstory not only for the bad guy but also the painting. How it got to be haunted and why it does what it does! Bravo!

But now Sam's having dinner with Sarah... ah how cute and romantic... puppy love, right? NO! SHE'S A WITCH! RUN SAM RUN! EEK! What's going to happen? Update soon!