Reviews for Faith for the Nonbeliever
ema neslaf chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wondeful story! Have you ever listened to "non-believer" by la rocca? I think it fits pretty darn well here! :)

Love,

Ema
Jellalsexualll chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow, just wow...this was excellent. I remember the scene so well when Dean told him he didn't believe in him and how Sam's eyes filled with tears and it looked like he was just going to lose it right there and he didn't. He was so strong, but I am so glad you wrote this in because I think Sam really needed something like this. Truthfully, what would those boys do without Cas? Beautiful and no, there is nothing wrong with you getting misty at your own stories. I've done the same on more than one occasion. Anyway, beautiful writing!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
"A.N: Is it bad I get misty after my own story?"

If you are not crying over your own story, believe me, your readers won't cry either. Emotion transfers. it sounds crazy, but I speak from experience. Emotion put in the words somehow transfers from writer to reader. So by all means, laugh, cry, rage in your stories because your readers will feel the same-that takes a magic touch, my friend.

And I really enjoyed this Sam story. Not enough of them!

Thank you for writing!
BelleIvi not signed in chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Nice. I loved Sammy in this episode. Dean's words were so cruel. Sammy could easily have broken into pieces... but somehow he found a way to be amazingly strong. It was great. :)
Zyanya chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was really touching, begining with the tittle, I loved it...Congratulations!
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Great fic. I loved Sam's breakdown. And yay for Cas comforting him.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
i loved this so much, it was a perfect missing scene and i wish there had been something like this in the episode, and i agree with dean's doubts but honesty with sam is what triggered that faith in him
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Really enjoyed that story.

It's amazing how your mind can be full of different scenes just after one episode of this brilliant programme.

Good job and I shall be checking for your other tags...will one have anything to do with the after effects of Zac's messing with Sam's insides? Just a thought!
anon chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I think it was one of those really "you don't know what you got till it's gone" moments. He thought there was no amount of stomping on it that Dean's faith in him couldn't take. And lord knows he took a helluva lot more than anyone else would. But once it was broken, Sam realized how precious such true devotion really was and it motivated him to do the first smart damn thing I've seen him do in two years!
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
No t's not bad to get misty over your own fic. That was beautiful and I wish they had shown it like that - but even if they didn't, I think this is exactly how we were meant to take it. Sam had to transition from being crushed by Dean o aining new hope and in my mind, this is it! Way to go! thanks for writing.